Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Daniel, we are lending in Chicagoland! Give me a call on my office line when you have time and we can discuss Instant Funder's Gap/Rehab loan program. I look forward to speaking with you.
Best, Barry 877 947-7766 (PST)

Hello Barry,

I have a number of deals in need of funding; one single-family short sale, the other is a commercial deal.  Please contact me at CapitolPropertyInvestmentsLLC@gmail.com, so we can have a discussion on funding possibilities.  Thanks in advance!

Hi Ronald, Thanks for your inquiry.  We can fund all of your deals but I agree, let's talk to make sure we are a good fit for each other.  We are helping many people like you scale their businesses all over the country and if possible, do the same for you.  I will email you my contact info - let's try to talk soon.  Best, Barry

I am just checking to make sure you received our Funding Submission Form?

Hello,

I have a couple of properties for fix and sell in Central Florida.  Do you fund in Florida?

Thanks for your inquiry Pablo and yes, we are funding in Florida.  I would be happy to speak with you about our popular Gap/Rehab loan program.  We are assisting a number of people from this site scale their businesses, so give me a call on my office line, so we can see if we are a good fit for each other.  

Best, Barry - 877 947-7766 (PST)

trying to call you answer......

Sorry Uriel, I am on the road in a few different markets this week and not in the office until Friday.  Please leave a message with a few times and a good number and I will try my best to call you ASAP.  I apologize for being difficult to reach this week and not warning you about my travel schedule.  Please keep trying or leave a message.  I look forward to speaking with you. Best, Barry

Hi Pablo, I just want to make sure you received my reply to your inquiry?  Best, Bary

Interested in obtaining financing for our company's projects for rehab. Our current funding requirements for purchase and rehab range from 120K - 175K. We look forward to doing business with you.

Hi Elvis, I would like to explore the possibility of working together.  If you have a few minutes, give me a call on my office line so we can see if we are a good fit for each other and I will explain how we structure our very popular Gap/Rehab loan program.  I look forward to speaking with you.                                   Best, Barry 877 947-7766 (PST)

Not a problem Barry. We are DNET Investment Corporation. What is the name of your organization? I can give you a call tomorrow. When is a good time?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service