Looking for a construction loan for a six story seniors living apartment complex.

All documentation is available, and the project is shovel ready.

Requesting funding of $30,000.000.

If you can secure a loan, please email me your details.

No upfront fees to be paid, all fees at closing, this way I know you are a genuine in you dealings. 

Views: 130

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI.
My name is Richard Lares, I'm the Owner/Managing Director at Lares Enterprises Llc. Lares Enterprises LLC has low-rate financing options for your complete financial needs. We offer the best in Auto, RV, Visa Credit Card, Home Equity, Mortgage, Personal, Line-of-Credit loans & more. And you can always count on Lares Enterprises First to provide instant online applications, flexible terms, and the finest in member service. If in any way i could be of help to prior to your funding needs, do not hesitate to get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Regards,

Richard Lares
(920) 212-1959
info@laresent.org

Can you please provide an email address?

REAL ESTATE FUNDING.

If you are in need of funding we are certified private lender and we offer secured loan and unsecured loans and our interest rate is 5-7% DEPENDING on the principal loan amount. Our funding system is quick and reliable and our terms are discussable.

BEST REGARD

DAVID

Phone: +1(862) 261-0258

Email:davswils333@gmail.com

Hello, regarding your loan request you can contact me directly on my email.davswils333@gmail.com for further discussion regarding your funding.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service