At Gruppo Capitalia ®, our goal is to help you make the most of your money. Are you applying for a mortgage loan, a home equity loan or line of credit? Or, are you looking for financing to purchase a car, boat, motorcycle or RV? If so, we have the loan rates that you’ve been looking for. We’re here to help you pay less on what you borrow with a loan rate that fits your financing needs.

Mortgage loan rates
Fixed rate mortgage loan rates
Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loan rates
Jumbo mortgage loan rates
Mortgage refinance conforming loan rates
Mortgage refinance nonconforming (jumbo) loan rates
Home equity loan rates
Home equity line of credit (HELOC) interest rates
Auto loan rates
Boat, Motorcycle and RV loan rates
Credit card rates

Whether you’re looking for a fixed, adjustable or jumbo mortgage loan depending on your borrowing needs, or you are thinking about refinancing, we offer attractive loan rates to help you pay less interest. contact us via e-mail at capitallivegroup@live.com (to curb spam attacks)

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John,

We are a UK based company and we are towards the end of a major funding application for the acquisition of 6 hotels here. Regretably in our quest for funding we have been scammed which is why I regularly post scammers names now on Linkedin but I digress. Because of the scam we are in need of raisinf some Operational Funding but fairly quickly. We are looking to raise $500,000 [we do not need this much but I have asked question and understand this would be the minimum that any US based funder would look at. We only require half that amount] in Ops Funding to allow to reach closure on the first major funding.

I would be happy to discuss any funding combination with a Financier or Finance House, debt, equity [providing there is a claw back clause] or even JV but to be honest having reached the point where we are down to site visits to close the deal I would not be wanting to 'sell' any great part of this company.

If you have any interest you could reach me at maccallum@portmontsia.com or on Skype at david.maccallum737 and we could discuss options.

Sincerely

David MacCallum

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service