I am seeking financing for multifamily units. The units will vary in size, one unit and up. I have an opportunity to construct dormitory units at a college. I also seek funding for fix and flip. Lastly if you wish I consider partnering with a firm. You can reach me at ClemonJ@msn.com.

Views: 232

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know more about your dormitory construction plans.  Please feel free to contact me.

Respectfully Yours,

Jonathan Casillas

Zenith Commercial Capital President

(919) 901-0872

www.zenithcommercialcapital.com

I offer wide range of loans, my service is fast and due at a very low and minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs.

Hello,

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contact Me Directly Through:( Clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.Com ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deal.

Regards

Clarkson.
CHARLES CLARKSON LLC
DIRECT LENDER REAL ESTATE INVESTOR
Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.Com
Cell :(541) 371-5028

Clemon Jones,

Good morning Marvin Benjamin Here!   I work with a direct Lender , Equity Lender that also JV

with Clients once they have experiance.   This Lender can Fund or JV with you in a little as 10 to 15 days

after all Documents are received.   This lender charge NO UPFRONT FEES and can show proof of recent

projects funded in 2016.  If your interested Please email myself an Executive Summary On

your propject or projects your seeking funding or JV partnership on along with your contact information

directly to mbuildersmerchant@gmail.com.  I will await your reply.

Thanks,

Consultant

Marvin Benjamin

mbuildersmerchant@gmail.com

646-763-4113

I offer wide range of loans, my service is fast and due at a very low and minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service