We are looking for credible lenders who provide transactional funding.  We will need to utilize the funds for 30-60 days.  Our scenario works as follows:

*  We are receiving offers to purchase distressed commercial portfolios.  

*  We have a lender who will provide 90% LTV.

*  The properties have extreme equity at present (25%-75%).

*  You provide the funding and you are repaid, your loan and fee at the closing table.  Your loan and fee are placed on the HUD-1.  Title company handles deposit and wiring of funds.

We are looking for a streamlined process with a company that has a track record and ability to provide POF/VOD.  If you are a direct lender, please send terms and information.  This is transactional funding 'extended'.  We will not pay high fees.  We desire to build a relationship as we have clients who would also be interested.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE offer commercial real estate loans nationwide. We also FINANCE IN MANY OTHER INDUSTRIES AS WELL AS WELL AS BUSINESS AND CREDIT. We can lend on both owner and non-owner occupied properties.. Our commercial real estate financing programs may be used for: real estate acquisition, short tern bridge financing, multi-family homes, offices, industrial properties, warehouses, retail locations, and more. Loan amounts range from $50,000 to $50,000,000, with LTV's up to 90% and closing as fast as 2-3 weeks. Contact our offices for more details LET THEM KNOW THAT WAYNE SANDERS INVITED YOU.

WAYNE SANDERS
  866-257-2973
Studiosandmanx@yahoo.com

What are your rates & fees? Any fees prior to closing?
For owner occupied?
Company name?

Hello Alex, I welcome an email address that I too, can discuss some transactions.

Hi Alex :

How are you doing and nice to meet you !!

May we have your phone # and contact email for us sending the related funding offer ?

Regards,

David Lee

http://davidwkleeglobalfunding.com/

Still interested in the loan for 10% Refinance,contact me 

John A Hanson

johnahandson@financecllc.com

702-907-9959

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service