L&L Enterprises Inc. is a Commercial Real Estate Investment Company located in Maryland.  We have several large deals in the works right now.  Although we have been in business for over 2 decades, we are relatively new to the commercial and hospitality fields.

Our team is made up of several different entities that bring many levels of expertise into our business family.  We have members with expertise in Business Management, Customer service and Security, both cyber and computer as well as personal. We have partnered with a well-known management company with over 40 years of experience to assist in their area of expertise.   

We are seeking Equity and/or JV partners, who are looking for a better than average returns on their investment, to help us move these large multi-million dollar deals forward to closing.

These multi-million dollar deals are comprised of one with over 60% equity and another with 50% equity built in the deal.   Time is of the essence, but details are available for serious inquiries only. The terms are negotiable. 

Please forward serious inquiries to Frank Lawson via:

Phone:  240-671-9292

Email:     l.and.lenterprisesinc@gmail.com

Linked-in www.linkedin.com/in/franklawson/

Connected Investors:  http://www.connectedinvestors.com/ci/frank-lawson    

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Frank,

Our your group the "principal" seeking funds, send me detail at: info@wblgroup.net

About us: http://www.wblgroup.net

Thanks Daniel will get you the info on the deals, what is a good number to reach you?

Hello Frank, I will email you my number and application to get started on your project.

info@wblgroup.net

Hello Frank,

I email you my phone number and about what we do. You can call me anytime.

Daniel

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank owned by Jeffrey B. Freis Attorney at Law. It has an active real estate finance division. We are very experienced in the projects you seek to fund.  Please contact me to discuss your needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

Hi ,
I Represent a DIRECT FUNDED (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade of a 6% "Refundable" Deposit from Client,Which is held in a U.S. Bona Fide JOINT Escrow Acct, until final drawdown of the Funding process. In trade for Funding we take a JV Equity Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO PAYMENTS,NO INTEREST,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 6% DP refundable funding Deposit.
NO Credit,NO 6 month bank statements,NO Tax Returns, required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 6% funds. We Fund Min of $1M- NO LIMIT IN 4-6 weeks
Please contact me to discuss your funding needs ASAP.

Please send complete package:> [ gfgllcfund@gmail.com ]

Note:"WE ARE NYC BASED DIRECT JV EQUITY FIRM"

Matt Picone
845-636-8482
gfgllcfund@ymail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service