DO YOU NEED PRIVATE FUNDING???? WE HAVE PRIVATE CAPITAL INVESTORS WHO ARE SEEKING TO FUND YOUR VIABLE PROJECTS UP TO $500MM

We represent lenders and/or investors who fund all types of commercial and residential real estate within USA and internationally. Minimum loan is $10 million both domestic and international for 100 % funding. Term is 10 years fully amortized .Interest rate is 6 to 7 %

We will fund any viable project including ground up construction. 

nding. Term is 10 years fully amortized .Interest rate is 6 to 7 %.. 

Our Programs Are:

- 100% Joint Venture Equity Financing: This program provides 100% equity financing for large-scale development projects that require a joint venture partner.

- Large-Scale Debt Financing: ($10 million and up). This traditional debt financing program provides loans for new development, refinancing and acquisition at competitive rates.Funding is 100% and term is 10 years fully amortized.

- Non-Recourse Loans for Multi-Family & Assisted Living:This covers Multi-Family construction/perm, purchase, refi, rehab and fixed long-term interest. Healthcare to include Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Alzheimer Care Facility, Cancer Treatment Centers, Etc. Up to 100% financing for Multi-Family and Healthcare for Non-Profits.

More projects are also covered. Just state your need.

Views: 1326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello...I am interested in your joint venture program.  Please find attached our executive summary of the project and we are seeking $24 million to fund the project which will cover land, architect, construction and operational equipment.

You can reach email me at servantshillbb@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Hi,

I have over a 2 year period created a very easy-to-use photo and video service - www.mejuba.com.
The Beta period has just ended and the site is already a success. “Mejuba” has about 25.500 members - without any advertising or pr - and users are flocking to the site – also from competing sites.
The growth potential is substantial because Mejuba is the only photo and video site that is completely free of charge regardless of how many GB being uploaded files.
We even save the originals files so Mejuba also serve as a backup.
Here we stand out from all similar services. Money streams come from the associated services and activities.

Four months ago was Mejuba was voted one of the world's 10 best photo services together with the world's ultimate biggest, Facebook with 850million, Flickr with 70 million users, Photobucket with 78 million and others by the American consumer magazine Buxr.
Several other sites have called Mejuba even better than the mentioned sites.

I have attached my Business Plan.

We are seeking 2 million US Dollars to expand and grow our business.
Our current valuation is 3.1 million dollars.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Nicolai Busekist
www.mejuba.com
nb@pocket.dk
+45 40 600 690
Skype nicolai.busekist

Attachments:

Customer,
We offer the following;
Hard Money Loans
Business Loan.
Debt Consolidation Loan.
Personal Loan.
Business Expansion Loan.
Investments on projects And Lots more..........

Search no further and apply for a loan
Name:............. Contact Address:........
Phone:................. Country:................
Loan:......... Purpose Of Loan........... Loan
Duration:............ Sex:.......................
Age.................Email Address:.............

We are here to be of service to you.
contact us now at
herbertloans@gmail.com

I am seeking $4 million (CAD) for a real estate acquisition - 35 acre equestrian center in Langley, B.C.  I require 100% financing - The purchase price is $3.5 million.  There are multiple programs to initiate and expansion on existing facilities/amenities.  Please reply to dressagedragon@yahoo.ca    Rob 

I am looking @ a $22 million portfolio for 6 apartment complexes, how does your program work?

Hello Kavina,

I just wanted to touch base with you about a pending deal.
I have secured funding for $750,000(75%) and I need another $260,000(26%) to close the deal. its a 50 plus multi-family unit building/dwelling.

But if you would like to remove the middle man and fund  the entire deal of $1,100,000 That scenario is okay as well.

100% occupied Net Operating Income is $23,500

Donald,  I also have a  Realtor who has the inside track on multi family dwelling in the Chicago and Northwest Indiana. Last up date was about 250 units waiting for funding and I  think this is an opportunity to make  alot of money.

Please let me know if you have investors interested in participating. 

Thanks,

William Shaw

312-860-3907

hi
we are a reale estate company in egypt we have a new project on the red sea in Hurghada city
HURGHADA IS TOURIST CITY ITS VERY FAMOUS CITY FOR THE RUSSIAN , GERMAN AND ENGLAND PEOPLE
pleas look on the Google some info. about the tourist of hurghada

we are looking for partner or finance for our project
i will give you some info. about our project

“Zezinya Smart Village” :
Elite Residential Compound located in Hurghada, Al Ahyaa. Consists of Residential Complex (393 unit), Russian University Branch, Shopping Mall
Areas: 55 m2, 65 m2, 110 m2

Prices( including De Luxe Finishing + kitchen + air conditioner)
from 3200 EGP ( 572 $) per m2, according to location
Down payment 20 %
Installment planup to 3 years

Facilities:
- Pool complex(850 m2) with children's section
- Elevators
- Underground private parking and garages
- Laundry
- Cleaning of land and premises
- Green plants and lawns
- Beach (on membership card)
- Pharmacy
- Medical Center
- Restaurants and Cafes
- 24/7 Security
- Satellite TV
- Intercom
- Internet WiFi
- Maintenance
- Overhaul and modernization every 3 years
- Taxi services, including transportation to / from Airport

Attractive features of the project:
- Unusual architectural solution
- Large windows, as a consequence of maximization of natural light
- All necessary resources for living and recreation
- Surrounded by the compounds and hotels 5 stars
- Good organization & planning of Al Ahyaa district
- Perspective shifting of the city center to El Ahyaa

We decided to work with one of the largest consultant engineering and the implementation of contracting with the largest construction company in the Mid
and if we can talk on the phone just send me phone number

pleas look on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOHu1HY8TU&feature=share
or
http://hegaz-misr.com/english/Projects.html

thanks

info@hegaz-misr.com

Do give an call at 601-447-5460 to discuss an major project

Hello:

We have several large scale projects to fund.  Can your investors put up a debt instrument to secure funding? Our projects are from $40Million to $770Million.  I can explain further in discussion if you are available to speak (702) 425-4706 or email:steelheadequities@ymail.com

Also, for any of your clients that need smaller cash advances, we offer funds from $5000. for anyone that occupies a building and has evidence of monthly cash flow, just click the "start" link: START

Hi Kevina,

I am looking to fund a new custom home build in Lafayette, CO.  I have the buyer in pocket who will purchase the home upon completion via VA loan.  

Land = 103k

B&M = 153k

Labor = 80k

Reserve = 38k

------------------------

$374k Total Loan Amount

ARV = $550k (can provide CMA to support)

Let's Talk....

Tony Garcia

303-332-5289

tony@rei5280.com

Hi,

We are working on a Golf based township in Gwalior, India http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwalior

Total Project Cost is $ 409 million (INR 2,454 Crores) of which $ 50 million (INR 300 Crores) has already been invested in acquiring a 100 acre piece of land in a prime location. We are seeking long term partners to invest between $ 50 million (INR 300 Crores) and $ 160 million (INR 960 Crores), for a corresponding share in profits.

If you are interested in this venture then please send me an email on kapil@aka.net.in or call me on +91 97197 99992 and I will be happy to share an initial discussion document.

Best wishes,

Kapil

Hi my name is Tyrone I have a project I would like to partner up with please email me at

tleggett43@yahoo.com thanks Tyrone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service