Real Financial services is a Direct funding company responsible for investing and also assisting persons financially with loan. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been searching for as we invest and also offer all type of loans to interested persons for any purpose. Have you been turned down by other lenders or banks, Real financial services is here to assist you with the funds you need at any credit rate. We help investors, entrepreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they need to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans,  Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans,  Real estate loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country. If you need investor or loan, do contact us through this email for your request and we will help you get what you need.
We are a financial institution and As a Direct Lender and Angel Investor, We will get you Pre-Approval within 8-24 hours.

We also specialize in assisting real estate investors to get funding for the purchase and rehabilitation of non-owner occupied (NOO) commercial and residential properties.
We can provide loans that can be used to finance new construction, purchase and refinance of non-owner occupied residential, mixed used and commercial real estate.
Our short-term loans can range from $1000k to $50 m
We understand that real estate investors don’t have the time to wait for conventional financing and can arrange funding fast.
We welcome borrowers with income or credit issues We can go up to 75% LTV with asset based underwriting parameters.
Once requested documents are submitted and your loan is approved, we can close within 2 days.

We are a full service direct lender. "You've got the Greenlight" for your mortgage loan. We are your low/no cost leader with the most outstanding customer service.

If you are Refinancing your home loan, we can save you thousands of dollars during the life of your loan. Whether your goal is to cash out your equity, reduce your monthly payments, or shorten the term of your loan, we've got you covered.And if you are Purchasing your first, second or an investment home, we can make it easy to get the loan you need. It is fast and reliable

Please send your loan scenario to 

Email: realfinancials1@aol.com
Phone No: (646)-580-7502

Views: 158

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10/10/14

Hi.

My name is Greg Ulasiewicz and I have been 'dabbling' in RE investing since 1994. I am a teacher in KY running an Alternative School for a public school system here and also Coach High School Football. That schedule has limited my investing time allotment and has resulted in 'dabbling'. It's time to up my game.

I invested into Fortune Builders Mastery Coaching Systems in 2012 and have flipped five houses since then, and again; it's time to up my game. I opened The Goal-line Real Estate Group LLC in June of this year and am reaching out to secure funding on future deals so that I can move more properties each year.

WE have a contractor in place and we did a probate this summer having it on the market in 4 weeks from clean out to sign in the yard. It is to close at the end of this month. My other four properties had contracts on them in 30 days, less than 30 days, 4 days and 1 day respectively. We do them right. We add some bling. We sell them below market. WE have a RE Agent, Keisha Delaney of Jim Simpson Realty, on our Team that advises on colors, styles, trends to help those quick turn-arounds.

My buying parameters are these:
NKY down to Lexington, KY and NOT crossing the Ohio River into Cincinnati, in good neighborhoods with good schools.
3br+, 1.5ba+, built after 1960, no major foundation issues (though I've found a good foundation contractor wanting to work with us).

The property must be distressed in some form or fashion so our aquisitions come from and include mailing lists from FindMotivatedSellers.com, auction sites such as hudhomestore, hubzu, auction.com etc along with Craigslist, Probates etc..

The financial parameters include one of two:
1)Preferred: 70% of ARV less repairs
2)Acceptable in great neighborhoods: Net Return = Amount of re-hab costs. This is more prevelant in KY.

I hope to have more funding than my own in place before this football season winds down and as I begin marketing efforts in full swing. Thank you for considering and I look forward to hearing from you.

Goal-line Real Estate Group LLC
Greg Ulasiewicz
(Coach U)
859-432-GOAL (4625)
502-750-0546

Hello,
I wish to purchase a turn key business that sells over 1 mil gross annually, the purchase includes all property, inventory, and customer base.. The owner is selling due to health reasons. The property value is 1.3 mil, the spelling price is 750k.. I need 500k to complete the sale. I am looking for a short term loan and can give a high ROI.
It is located in Casa Grande, AZ. please let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Tim McLean

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service