Are you a Hard Money Lender? Please list your contact information here along with any information this website should know about the types of funding you offer.

THIS IS FREE EXPOSURE TO THOUSANDS OF BROKERS AND BORROWERS!

Thank you!

Admin

Views: 1956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw this old post. WHO LENDS AT LEAST 90% ON FIX & FLIPS... DIRECT LENDERS ONLY PLEASE

Upfront fee scam

Please provide proof, if you have it. No proof = no scam. If he is a scam, this website has 25,900 members so everyone will know it. Just make sure you have proof if you call someone out in public.

Just one example 

Attachments:

Here is one more 

Attachments:

Gap funding and down payment assistance available. 100% of purchase 100% rehab call me 302-384-2322 www.nextstepcapitalfunding.com

Hi Maverick, it has been some time since we last communicated. I have a few hotel deals that I am seeking funding for.  Both have SBA approved assumable funding in place. Both have a seller willing to carry a second in the second position.  One deal SBA will pay the first six months of mortgage payments Deals are as follows.  

We understand the search for a LOAN that best meets your individual investment needs and we personalize loan solutions to meet your unique needs and strive to make borrowing easy, convenient, and affordable.

With a 24 hours approval, we currently have loans from $10,000.00 – $100,000,000 at a duration of 1-25 years, 3% Interest rate and Closing as fast as 8 working days.

Apply now

Loan Arranger Limited
Address: 1320 Willow Pass Rd #600, Concord, CA 94520, USA.
Email: mail@loanarrangerltd.online
WhatsApp: +1 (765) 435-1244

We are direct lender providing financing to businesses for working capital,expansion,inventory,equipment purchase or emergencies at an interest rate of 4% In many cases,we can provide you with the funding you need in as little as 24 hours. We are a direct lender: not a bank merchant cash advance company or a financial factory company. 

Contacts information 
Wilson.curtis248@gmail.com 
470-329-1809

We are a private money lending company that gives out loans to investors /Businesses. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects at affordable interest rate. We are currently funding for: *Business Expansion * Commercial Real Estate project, Personal loan, Commercial Mortgage/Lease Equipment Financing, Alternative/Creative Finance, Business Acquisition/Franchise Funding, Debt Consolidation Operational/Growth Funding, Receivables/Invoice Factoring, Merchant Cash Advance, Secured Loan, and Unsecured Loan.

Our Business loan program is design to help start-ups, grow your business, expand and asset purchases. Feel free to contact for more information on

info@lntinvestmentsllc.com

www.lntinvestmentsllc.com

Thanks.

Are you looking for finance to fund your projects? I'm private loan consultant who specializes in project funding and general financial service, we offer loans at affordable rates globally. We offer all types of loans ranging from personal project loans, debt consolidation loans, business loans, real estate loans, oil and gas, Aviation, communications, software development among others with the sole aim of assisting you with your immediate financial needs as well as developing long term business relationship with you and your company hence making us growing and expanding in business simultaneously. My consultancy offer the best rates with a swift and time sensitive processing.

You can contact me on davidsonmorgan1122@gmail.com for further inquiries

Need a trusted partner who can give you a quick loan to cushion the effects of this pandemic on your business? LNT INVESTMENTS LLC is the answer. Flexible loans at very low interest rates. Contact us now at:
lntinvestmentsllc@gmail.com

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service