My client, a Very strong mid-west developer needs $11+ million to complete the development of his approved Karlson (Country Inn) brand hotel in North Dakota.  Excellent business plan and feasibility study available. 

Looking for a direct lending group that has an interest.

Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your message.  I am working with an Investment Bank in NYC on this right now.  There have been a couple of introductory calls and documents are currently being reviewed.  If they pass, I will be sure to contact Kennedy Funding.

Thank you

Generation of Funds,Investment,Capital for Personal and Business use, as well as Mortgage/Home loans to Purchase or Refinance,can be met with hitting on the right genuine source with less interest rate, contact johndanzell212@gmail.com

Steven, we at The Michael Lewis Group, would be happy for the opportunity to fund your project if it's at least $200,000.

Take a look at our web site http://michaellewisgroup.com to see if there is a product you like, if you do please contact me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com. Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

P.S. We help real estate agents close more sales

Hi ,
I Represent a DIRECT FUNDED (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 6% Refubdable Deposit from Client. Which is held in a U.S. Bona Fide Escrow Acct, that is held until final drawdown if the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO PAYMENTS,NO INTEREST,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 6% DP refundable funding Deposit.
No Credit,6 month bank statements,Tax Returns, required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 6% funds. We Fund Min of $1M- NO LIMIT IN 4-6 weeks
Please contact me to discuss your funding needs ASAP.
Matt Picone;

East Coast Exec
GFG,LLC
gfgllcfund@gmail.com
D:845-636-8482
Hi ,
I Represent a DIRECT FUNDED (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 6% Refubdable Deposit from Client. Which is held in a U.S. Bona Fide Escrow Acct, that is held until final drawdown if the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO PAYMENTS,NO INTEREST,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 6% DP refundable funding Deposit.
No Credit,6 month bank statements,Tax Returns, required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 6% funds. We Fund Min of $1M- NO LIMIT IN 4-6 weeks
Matt Picone;

East Coast Exec
GFG,LLC
gfgllcfund@gmail.com
Hi ,
Matt Picone;

East Coast Exec
GFG,LLC
gfgllcfund@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service