Commercial Real Estate Asset Based Private Bridge Loan Fund-$2,000,000-$50,000,000
Today’s challenging economy has left many quality commercial real estate properties un-stabilized. More restrictive underwriting standards have left such properties unable to qualify for conventional, life insurance or CMBS loans.
Additionally, significant headwinds in the banking system and the regulatory environment are forcing healthy banks to dramatically reduce their commercial real estate exposure and service only existing clients. For those banks that are willing to lend, their appetite is often limited to owner occupied properties, and renewals for their most valuable existing clients.
That's where RED STAR COMMERCIAL FUNDING steps in. Our value-add bridge loan product fills the large void in the market created by the credit crisis and provides the critical time and capital to get a property stabilized. Our experienced team offers certainty of delivery on transactions under tight closing deadlines. We are able to execute and close loans in less than 10 days - Nationwide!
Red Star provides Bridge Loans ranging from $2 million to $50 million.
Typical properties – Leverage up to 80% LTC
• Apartments / Multi-Family
• Office and Medical Office
• Retail – Shopping Centers, Malls – Single and Multi-Tenant
• Flex (Office / Warehouse)
• Special-use (limited appetite)
• “Lease-Ups” that provide time to get property occupied
• Properties that don’t meet bank underwriting criteria
• Foreclosure purchases
• Discounted payoffs (DPOs)
• Construction loan take-outs
• Cash-out financing
• Repositioning’s / transitional properties
• Opportunistic purchases that need to close fast
• Interim bridge financing
• Refinancing of maturing loans
• Tight closing deadlines
• Properties exiting bankruptcy
• Insufficient cash flow generated by commercial real estate
• Sponsor cash flow or net worth constraints
• Short time frame for repayment
• Partner buyouts
• Hard money loans
Why Red Star?
• Speed and Certainty of Execution
• Much Faster than any conventional lender
• Fills a void in market caused by stress in the community banking system
• Less expensive than bringing in an equity partner, especially on an after-tax basis
• Unique situations, Opportunistic situations
• Transitional or un-stabilized properties
• Asset based underwriting
• Less expensive than a hard money lender
Contact us today at 610-578-0715 to review your situation and financing needs.
Post this on CRECROP.com as well. Good stuff