Commercial Lender Needed - Australian Real Estate - Experienced Developer - Low LVR required - First Mortgage available

Happy New Year to all.

I am looking for alternative funding source for my current 31 Lot residential development, and future developments.

High level financial requirements:

Loan: $3.5M AU (approx $3.3M US) plus capitalised interest, brokerage and fees

Term: 12months

Land security valuation: $7.3M AU (independant commercial valuation available 4 weeks old)

Equity already injected by me: approx $1.5M

All project approvals are in place. All costs are quoted through tender process, and all costs itemised based on engineers prepared bill of quantities.

I have been involved in property for 20 years, 10 of which as an active property developer. You can see some of my background at www.indium.com.au.

If you believe you can assist, please leave the best contact email and phone numbers. Please do not reply if you do not believe you have access to funds that can be used in Australia.

I can provide exhaustive information about the project, the location, sales and marketing strategies and about myself. I have perfectly clean credit history and can provide full details to suitable brokers or lenders/equity partners.

I am happy to pay any reasonable rate of return to make the proposition attractive to a lender, and with a view to developing a serious no-nonsence long term relationship.

Thanks in advance for your interest and response.

David W

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David, 

Please email me more details to: rabuata@eastern-cap.com

Thank you

David,

International Investment Banking Group up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business- (lines of credit, working capital, contract financing, purchase order financing, factoring, etc.) sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer pricing is bank rate or better with terms of 3, 5,7,15 & 20 years.  No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. To move forward we will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable.

(The following remark is not intended to offend but stated because of so many request from those who believe that all cost can be paid from closing proceeds):

“If there are no funds available to cover project cost and principals expects the lender to pay the necessary cost to determine if the project is lendable, close and fund the project and get their expenses from the loan proceeds then no one I know of can help you.”   I have 28 years experience in this industry and have never seen that happen with lenders in the US, Western Europe or anywhere else.

NEPCO, INC - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE

Ron Coleman, President

770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

"ABIDE IN HIS GRACE, AND REST IN HIS MERCY"...... Justice is when you get what you deserve, Mercy is when you don't get what you deserve and Grace is when you get what you don't deserve.

Hi David -

Please contact me regarding the Project you have mentioned here within - we can provide a long term relationship for your residential lot funding and commercial funding in general. 

Please forward:

Sources and Uses Detailed with current dollars invested / current work completed and any outstanding liens and encumbrances for the proejct

Also: Release Detail if not part of the Sources and Uses, Executive Summary ( include Subject Property information, Entitlements/Zoning, etc..)

email to tara@cls-investments.com & tara.clsmortgage@gmail.com. Please reach out to 402-202-4587 to review and discuss the capital and terms.

Kindest Regards,

Tara Azaroff

Director of Business Development

CLS Investments/DBA

tara@cls-investments.com

tara.clsmortgage@gmail.com

402-202-4587

Conference Call Information:

Number 605-715-4920

pin 9588556#

“Speak in such a way that Others want to Listen to You. Listen in such a way Others Love to Speak to You."

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or "non-public personal information," as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (collectively, "Confidential Information"). The Confidential Information is disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting and reviewing the Confidential Information you agree to indemnify us against any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail, you are requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return to us all data so delivered.

David,

I work with lenders and private investors that fund projects nationally and internationally. Please provide full details

for lender review. We look forward to helping you attain the desired funding.

Best Regards,

Arnold Walker

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

510-575-1709

David, 

Thank you for your inquiry; however, we only lend on properties in the US.

I wish you well in your project.

Peter Hans
Mercury Capital

David,

International Investment Banking Group up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business- (lines of credit, working capital, contract financing, purchase order financing, factoring, etc.) sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer pricing is bank rate or better with terms of 3, 5,7,15 & 20 years.  No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. To move forward we will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable.

(The following remark is not intended to offend but stated because of so many request from those who believe that all cost can be paid from closing proceeds):

“If there are no funds available to cover project cost and principals expects the lender to pay the necessary cost to determine if the project is lendable, close and fund the project and get their expenses from the loan proceeds then no one I know of can help you.”   I have 28 years experience in this industry and have never seen that happen with lenders in the US, Western Europe or anywhere else.

NEPCO, INC - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE

Ron Coleman, President

770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

"ABIDE IN HIS GRACE, AND REST IN HIS MERCY"...... Justice is when you get what you deserve, Mercy is when you don't get what you deserve and Grace is when you get what you don't deserve.

Contact us today for a quick and urgent loan at a very low interest rate of 3%APR. We offer personal, company and business loans. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service