COMMERCIAL FINANCING UP TO 5,000,000 NATIONWIDE BROKERS INVITED

COMMERCIAL FINANCING 200,000 to 5,000,000  NATIONWIDE

Commercial Real Estate Mortgages  for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, light industrial, self storage, mobile home parks,  mixed use properties and business owner occupied properties including restaurants  200,000 to 5,000,000 with credit scores as low as 550. Nationwide financing program.

Business financing for growing and expanding businesses so that can purchase properties that they are renting and to purchase equipment and inventory. 200,000 to 5,000,000.  

Business Loans secured by real estate, equipment, receivables and inventory.

Small Balance Commercial Mortgages  200,000 to 5,000,000  for apartments, mobile home parks, self storage facilities, office buildings, light industrial and business owner occupied properties.

This is the alternative to hard money loans   Broker referral program to help you expand your business.

Please email loan request summary along with any supporting documents or inquiry to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com and the telephone number is 541-632-3560   Please visit our website at www.commercialmortgagecap.com

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

If you can afford to agree on my terms & conditions with the repayment detailing, Then i can offer you the amount you need.

Write me via email, text or call @ +1(702)907-9359.

John Hanson
Finance Capital LLC
johnahanson@financecllc.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service