CANNES - MIPIM 2013 – 12 - 15 march - The world’s premier real estate event for professionals – If you need Accommodation & Conciergerie services.

CANNES – MIPIM 2013  from Tuesday 12 to Friday 15 march 2013 The world’s premier real estate event for professionals brings together the most influential real estate professionals to explore major international property development projects, connect with potential partners, and strike deals over 4 intensive days.

As for the others exhibitions, I propose the logistic and human support to my customers who participate. I can organize your journey book your private accommodation, flat studio villa or a yacht in the harbour near the Palais des Festivals.

I shall rent your limousine organize your transfers and look after all the services you need during you stay in Cannes.

Please list your events, conciergerie services and real estate rental clients requests for the MIPIM 2013 that I shall deal with professionally on your behalf.

I look forward to a healthy and very rewarding mutual business relationship. Should you or your company be interested or should you have questions, you are kindly invited to contact me at your convenience by mail or phone.

Regards

Florence

Email: decide@decide.tv

Gsm: 0033 6 8888 0103

Twitter: DECIDE_agency

Sites: www.decide.tv    -    www.cannes-legend.com    -    www.artshowcannes.com

Parle FRANCAIS – Speak ENGLISH – Parlo ITALIANO – Hablo ESPANOL

References: Chanel, 3i2s, Alcatel, Sony, IBM, Citroen, Comverse, Lucien Barriere, Pommery, Juniper, Getty, MSN Intercontinental, Ricoh, Allianz, Sodec, Euro RSCG, MTV network, RIOFISA Inmobiliaria Grupo, Mc Afee, Sehested Group, Sjaelsoe, Nordea Bank, Barberhoney Ltd,…

Views: 26

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service