The owner/developer of a planned, 463-unit independent and assisted living is seeking a bridge loan in the amount of $1.5M.  A takeout construction loan is available and will be funded within 90-days.  In exchange for a quick closing, the lender will also get an equity position in the $120m development.  TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE....   www.gadsongardenestates.net

Views: 1726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you have not placed this loan yet, I maybe able to help. I read over your website and it looks like the type of project that we do frequently. If I can get a full package of information I can close in 5-7 days. Rates on my bridge product start at 6.99%. You can email me at dburgess@advlendusa.com or call me at 800-934-5030 ext 3 my direct is 720-320-2023.

You have responed to my posting on REFinancing.ning for a $1.5m bridge loan. If you are seriously interested, please send me an email message and state your terms. The loan will be secured by the construction site for a planned 463-unit assisted living development. I have two standby construction loan offers. The only condition to the $120m takeout is that I complete the entitlement process, which is over 95% completed. I will try to upload some general file here, but in the event I cannot, and you are still interested, you should send me an email message, stating your level of interest at ggebarstow@gmail.com.

Robert,

I represent a family office that may be interested in your transaction.  Please email me an executive summary at bsugar@uhlaw.com or call me at 312-977-4458.

Loans will be given out to any person, group of persons, companies and corporate organisation that has the genuine proof of identification and repayment at 5% interest rate on the first 5years. Interested persons should reach me on my personal email jubril_yakub95@yahoo.com

I'm a strategic referral partner with NYC Commercial Funding Conduit which provides recourse and non-recourse commercial funding from 100k to no upper limit. 

My role is to send out loan worksheets which need to be completely and accurately filled out by borrowers and get these to the NYC analyst team for a full funding proposal. When the worksheet is returned we then send out a preliminary funding offer. If it is satisfactory we prepare our final, and official, funding offer which will include instructions as to how to wire us a fully refundable $2,500 - $5,000 retainer fee. 

Notice how the borrower pays nothing until after they get the funding offer they like. 

Kindest Regards;

James W. Peterson

517-896-4275

unclejim@rocketmail.com

If you still need help I have a referral for you.

Jeff@CommerciallendingX.com

Customer,
We offer the following;
Hard Money Loans
Business Loan.
Debt Consolidation Loan.
Personal Loan.
Business Expansion Loan.
Investments on projects And Lots more..........

Search no further and apply for a loan
Name:............. Contact Address:........ Phone:................. Country:................ Loan:......... Purpose Of Loan........... Loan Duration:............ Sex:....................... Age.................

We are here to be of service to you.
contact us now at
herbertloans@gmail.com

Hi; I just wanted to introduce myself and my company, JCunderwriting and we do loans starting at one (1) million dollars, and bridge loans. Our response time is 24 – 48 hours .If you have any questions or scenarios please call or email me. My direct line is 718-888-0489. 

Derrick Moore
dmoore@JCunderwriting.com
39-10 Main Street, Suite 206
Flushing, New York 11354
Telephone: (212)225-8400
Facsimile: (212)225-8386
http://www.jcunderwriting.com

ng.com/

Hi; I just wanted to introduce myself and my company, JCunderwriting and we do loans starting at one (1) million dollars, and bridge loans. Our response time is 24 – 48 hours .If you have any questions or scenarios please call or email me. My direct line is 718-888-0489. 

Derrick Moore
dmoore@JCunderwriting.com
39-10 Main Street, Suite 206
Flushing, New York 11354
Telephone: (212)225-8400
Facsimile: (212)225-8386
http://www.jcunderwriting.com

ng.com/

I maybe able to help. email me at tnjenterprises@sc.rr.com

My client is a family office that can close quick.  Please email me an executive summary at bsugar@uhlaw.com.

Robert,

Please email me and let me know if you still require bridge financing. I believe we can help you. No upfront fees.

Therin

tnjenterprises@sc.rr.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service