The owner/developer of a planned, 463-unit independent and assisted living is seeking a bridge loan in the amount of $1.5M.  A takeout construction loan is available and will be funded within 90-days.  In exchange for a quick closing, the lender will also get an equity position in the $120m development.  TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE....   www.gadsongardenestates.net

Views: 1725

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mr. Merritt,

In regards to your funding, please contact me so we can talk. I really believed that

my company can help you with your funding. Please leave a contact number in my

inbox so I can contact you.

Thanks,

Verlyn.

You have responed to my posting on REFinancing.ning for a $1.5m bridge loan. If you are seriously interested, please send me an email message and state your terms. The loan will be secured by the construction site for a planned 463-unit assisted living development. I have two standby construction loan offers. The only condition to the $120m takeout is that I complete the entitlement process, which is over 95% completed. I will try to upload some general file here, but in the event I cannot, and you are still interested, you should send me an email message, stating your level of interest at ggebarstow@gmail.com.

Hello,

I can help you fund the bridge loan.

Sincerely,  

Pierre McLean
Commercial Mortgage Broker
Commercial Mortgage Funding, LLC
www.bestcreloans.com
info@bestcreloans.com
Tel: - (908)420-0477

Good Afternoon Mr. Merritt,

I saw your posting on the Real Estate Website. I am DIRECT to a Bridge lender. We would like the opportunity to review the project asap. We do not charge upfront fees and we can close quickly. Please forward Executive Summary for lender's quick review. Jguada2365@aol.com ( Joanne)

You have responed to my posting on REFinancing.ning for a $1.5m bridge loan. If you are seriously interested, please send me an email message and state your terms. The loan will be secured by the construction site for a planned 463-unit assisted living development. I have two standby construction loan offers. The only condition to the $120m takeout is that I complete the entitlement process, which is over 95% completed. I will try to upload some general file here, but in the event I cannot, and you are still interested, you should send me an email message, stating your level of interest at ggebarstow@gmail.com.

like more info to see if the numbers add up.

jim flynn

jamesccflynn@yahoo.com

Hi Mr. Merritt. We are a Bridge Lender with in house underwriting/funding. Please send me the Executive Summary on the project.

Jguada2365@aol.com

Thanks!

If you are still looking for funding, email me at commercial.financing.now@gmail.com

I can assist you with bridge loans, CMBS loans, mezzanine loans, and much more!

With Solid equity and some skin from the borrower we would be happy to fund this transaction. Let me know if we can help.

Contact information is on our website. www.snlhardmoney.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service