I have a 100% Financing Loan, NO INCOME VERIFICATION, NO CREDIT, NO ASSETS It can use for Commercial or Residential Purchase or Refi, min Loan amount $100,000. Available in any state.

Views: 407

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Harold tell me more about this program, what is the turn around time from completed application to funding?  what is the criteria for this funding?  email me l.and.lenterprisesinc@gmail.com 

Could you provide more information to me about your program please.  Email me at purplepliers@ptd.net

Thank you

Harold

Please send additional info. on your program. Email me at stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com

Harold,

Can you send information about your programs to rougefish@aol.com. Also, can you send explanation of fees/points/interest and any forms that are required.

Thanks,

Donna

Hello Harold:

I am a Broker, so far you have my attention. However,  I would like to know more about your loan product, such as rates, terms, points, pre-payment penalty, and closing turn time. I have several deals that I would like to submit for your review, please advise me on the submission procedures. Please send the details and instructions to my email address:

Ben Perkins

Email: Ben@sunbeamfinancial.com

or call me at 708-870-3030.

Good morning Mr. Lear.  please contact me at 720-626-4323.

I have some questions about your loan product that i would like to discuss with you.

Thank you

John Galloway

720-626-4323

evergreenreinvestments@gmail.com

Dear Mr Lear

Do you lend outside of the United States?  I have a development project in London, England that I need financing for?  Can you help?

Ayshe

I am interested in more information on your program please.  My email address is amanda@emeraldciti.com.  I am looking for a private money lender for a residential purchase in Palm Beach County, Florida.  Please send the information at your earliest convenience. 

Please email me at mellahaines@gmail.com with more detail information

regarding this program, fees, rates,etc., Thank you.

I would like to know more about your loan product, such as rates, terms, points, pre-payment penalty, and closing turn time. I have several deals that I would like to submit for your review, please send me on the submission procedures. Please send the details and instructions to my email address:

darylmh3@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service