Requested funding for construction

and or for end client mortgages

Possibilities for Joint Venture

Long Island, Bahamas.

CBRE land valuation (free of debt) value 8.75 million

Infrastructure just under 1 million.

Please be in touch if you finance in Caribbean, and your terms of business.

If you are interested in JV, also be in touch.

Views: 824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ,
I Represent a (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 10% Refubdable Deposit from Client. Which is held in a U.S. Bona Fide Escrow Acct, that is held until final profit is realized,at end of the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO INTEREST PAYMENTS ,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 10% DP refundable funding Deposit.
No Credit,6 month bank statements,Tax Returns, required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 6% funds.
Please contact me to discuss your funding needs ASAP.
Matt Picone;

GFG,LLC
gfgllcfund@gmail.com
D:845-636-8482

FROM ONE OF THE PROJECT OWNERS TODAY

THEY ARE SELLING NOT LOOKING FOR FINANCE NOW.

Hi  
Good to hear from you!
*****************************************As you can guess, the Bahamas has taken something of a backseat. **** and I have agreed that neither of us have the time, (or the funds) to continue chasing potential 'Investors', especially as the majority of those we have 'chased' turned out to be Dreamers or Carpetbaggers.

As a result, ****** has put the Sub Division land up for sale with a US Realtor. It went on the market in January, we have had a couple of expressions of interest but nobody yet has 'shown us their money' so still hoping but in the meantime, 'carry on working'.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service