Awesome opportunity to partner 50/50 or to fund my projects 100%, buy the contract!

Hi I am seeking 100% funding for the purchase of SF Homes in the great unsaturated State of South Carolina. Here is an example of  a home that I have under contract click here to view the video of this home. This is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with very minor repairs. Appraised at $85k in 2007 with median rental income producing $9600 annually. This home has equity built in, selling for only $45k cash!. ARV=$90K 

Here is another project to which is an awesome opportunity for the savvy investor 6 Bedrooms 2 Baths, 3843 sq.ft, built in 1930, this Colonial in need of repairs of $15k -$20k, previous rooming house, to which these rooms were rented $135 weekly or $500 monthly, to bring this beauty back to life you will need to put some sweat equity into her but she is well worth every dime. Kitchen and baths needs full rehab, roof needs repair or replacement, needs AC System, these are the most major repairs needed, along with exterior and interior painting, replacing all windows with double panes,sprucing back the original hardwoods (no damage). The County has no comparables within a 2 mile radius as this is the largest home within this area the next largest home to compare is a totally rehabbed 1935 home and is currently listed at $150k. The structure is strong, sits on 0.48 acres, you have to see this home and all that she has to offer! Click here to view the video.  Selling for only $40k reduced for quick sale!

Hurry, so many great ROI properties that you will want to do business with me! This area offers properties that either have equity, not listed on the MLS, FSBO, Preforeclosures and tax liens properties that are great buys! 

I am a Professional Property Concierge specializing in locating properties for my US and International Clientele with focus on SC, GA, NC, FL & NY.  I have over 15 years in Real Estate and I am licensed in New York as a Realtor. Contact me directly to talk about any properties that I have listed on my website or for any properties you may be seeking in the stated States. I also sell my contracts so call me to grab up the contracts I have on these homes as well as others!

Views: 196

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Margaret! 

My company, ReCasa Financial Group, lends to real estate investors in your area! We offer 100% financing for rehab investments including purchase, improvements and closing costs. We also offer free prequalification! I would love to have you talk to our regional manager for your area so you can learn more about our program and see if it is a fit for you! If interested, feel free to email or call me at the information listed below, or let me know what is the best way for our regional manager to contact you! We look forward to working with you. 

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
Marketing Manager
ReCasa Financial Group
nlawler@recasafinancial.com
www.recasafinancial.com

Thank you, I will call soon. 

Wonderful! We look forward to hearing from you!

Margaret,

Please find attached a funding program for your review. Should you desire to move forward I can send you further documentation.

Best Regards,

Arnold Walker

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Attachments:

Margaret,

Please find attached a JV funding program. Upon review should you be interested contact me.

Best Regards,

Arnold Walker

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Attachments:

Hi Arnold,

I am very interested in this JV Funding program and would like to speak with you pertaining to how we can work together. The numbers look good after doing the deal analysis. Please check your email for the details and thank you for responding to my request. By the way Arnold do you just buy contracts?

Margaret Tate

Margaret,

Give me a call on Monday to discuss at 510-575-1709.

Best Regards,

Arnold Walker

Hi,
ARTI YATIRIM HOLDINGS A.S. (ARTI), is working on expanding its international portfolio Globally and financing projects We would be happy to receive an NDA / Executive summary to see if you have any Viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in Form of soft loan.
Email your projects summary to us at: artiyatirimholdings763@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Coskun Erdem
Assistance executive Investment Coordinator

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service