Searching for short-term residential "fix and flip" financing for Atlanta, GA area properties, (financing amounts would be between $200,000 and $300,000).  Please provide availability and terms. 

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe interested, can you send the summary and breakout of the hard and soft to me, i'll get you to a banker from there. 

Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     

Call 843-465-3996 Arden

Rehab- Construction Loans 
up to 80% of the purchase
up to 100% of the rehab costs
3-9 Months Terms 
Min Loans offers 100k
Max loan amount on this program is 2M
Client's credit doesn't matter
All 50 States 
www.GistGroupLLC.com
Just need one sheet to review
877-570-5594 Arden
or email ag29577@gmail.com

Gary, if you ever are in need of rehab financing, I know of a company which funds the rehab 100% up to $300K per property. If you are interested, contact me at uri124ch@gmail.com

Daniella Goldstein

Gary - I am in Atlanta, I might have some financial solutions for you.  Maybe we can meetup and go over your situation.  My email is jason@keelinternational.com 

we charge no fees upfront ...we offer secure and unsecure loans

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP has partnered up a private lender specializing in small balance loans for investors in 34 states. 

Their Loans are truly unique because ALL OF OUR LOANS ARE TRUE NO DOCUMENTATION, NO DOWN PAYMENT SOURCING/ SEASONING, NO CREDIT CHECK LOANS.  

Please feel free to email me anytime your loan scenarios you may have for a quick rate quote.

Average closing time is two weeks for both purchases and refinances.  We’ve made it as simple as possible to get your client closed.  We require:

No doc 1003 (all sections EXCEPT V AND VI) and borrower profile (attached)Payment for appraisal  (we bill via PayPal)2 forms of ID and corporate docs (if applicable)Title commitmentHomeowner’s insurance

Thanks!

P.S. I might be able to help you get deals done that are outside the parameters of what we do as well. I have an outstanding sources for all kinds of unusual loans. Call, text or email me with the scenario….. I might be able to get it done!

P.S.S.

☆☆☆  Let me tell you WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO!

☆  30 day seasoning on a rehab

☆  You can buy a home, rehab it and come to us after 30 days for a cash out loan—NO ONE else does this

☆  Cash outs while your home is listed

☆  You can have your home listed on MLS and take cash out—NO ONE else does this, FHA requires 90 days of the property not being listed, conventions is 180 days

☆  More deals/year

☆  Accelerating deals

☆  Leveraging your refinance with your next purchase

☆  Use our cash out product to take 50% equity out of a home, list the home and start on your next project---more homes per year then paying cash

If you have a deal scenario you would like our lenders to review email: INFO@MACGREALESTATE.COM

Gary, I'm a Res and Comm hard money broker in Atlanta.  I can do loans based on LTV or ARV.  80% LTC, 13% I/O, 9-12 months.  Min, 625 FICO

Info@SimsCapital.biz

Still looking for funding? Contact

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Big Smiles Lending Company specializes in Various Kinds of Loans which includes Mortgage Planning... Planning that can have a profound impact on your financial health today and, just as importantly, tomorrow. As the biggest single component of your overall financial picture, an improper mortgage could cost you thousands of dollars for years to come.

A correctly planned mortgage, on the other hand, can help you secure your loan quicker, breathe easier, build a safer, more secure future for your family... even retire earlier.

Based on the information you provide -- your wants and your individual situation -- we will research various loan scenarios that may suit your needs to our respective and numerous Investors.

We'll perform a comprehensive evaluation of the most appropriate choices and present those to you in a way that makes them easy to understand and accurately compare. We'll review them with you, explain the effects each would have on your financial well-being, and help you make a truly informed, intelligent decision. Then we'll help you secure the loan you choose. We will always represent exclusively YOUR choices and YOUR best interests.

We also specialize in Refinance and Save

Replacing your existing mortgage with a new loan doesn't get any
easier than with Big Smiles. No matter what your reason for
refinancing, we'll get you the loan you need, when you need it.

Reasons to Refinance:

Lower your interest rate or monthly payments
Get regular, predictable payments with a Fixed Rate
Get a variable-rate mortgage with better terms NOW
No application fee
Get cash fast, NOW
Consolidate debt
Shorten your payback term
No obligation

Big Smiles also offers many Loan programs for Preapproval, such as:

Secure and Unsecured Personal Loans
Secure and Unsecured Business Loans
Equity/Home Loan
Construction Loan
Debt relief Loan
Consolidation Loan
Student Loan
Mortgage Loan

Contact us today for your Loan at No Upfront fees and less Interest rate between 2-8% depending on the Loan amount.

Big Smiles Lending Company
EMAIL: johncampobluesky1@gmail.com
Phone number (Call/Text): (813) 473-6758
Fax number: 2084459321

RESIDENTIAL Purchase, Refi, FIX-n-FLIPS! 1-4 units, Up to 80% on Purchase, 100% REHAB (not to exceed 65% ARV), 30 day loans to 12 months, Min $100k, 10-14%, Interest only, No pre pay penalty, 2-4 points, Can close in 10 biz days in most cases, Nationwide USA. No owner occupied.
MWeiss@GlobalHappeningsllc.com

We have a fix and flip program.

Click on this link to access the online Fix and Flip Questionnaire from our secure server. You will need to input Rene Beverly as your referral source and her email address is rbeverly@tamcocapital.com. Once you complete and submit the questionnaire, you can expect a call from John McEwan in 24-48 hours who will provide you with the paperwork that you can download to your computer and move forward.

For more information about the Fix and Flip program, click here.

Best regards,

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000. Small apartments, Mixed Use, Retail, Office, Warehouse, Hotel/Motel, Recreation, Daycare, Hair Salon, Auto Body, Funeral Home, Church, Self Storage, Convenience and more. Close in 2-3 weeks. 60% LTV, Credit scores from 475. No Seasoning or Penalty for Early Payoff.

Larger deals from $2MM to $25MM considered case-by-case by our senior analysts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service