ASSET BASED LENDING - RENTAL PROPERTY FINANCING - BANK RATES/TERMS - NO TAX RETURNS REQUIRED

Hello All. I personally have been investing in real estate for over 10 years, and understand the challenges that residential real estate investors face every day. Whether it’s working to improve cash flow, convert loans to better terms and unlock equity from existing property, or even trying to fund new acquisitions, we are uniquely qualified to assist you.

Have you been turned down by the bank due to:

1. Credit score under 700?

2. Property cash flow is good but personal debts are to high?

3. Do not show enough income on tax returns?

4. Own to many properties?

5. Etc., etc., etc.

We make “asset-based” loans, which means we evaluate the cash flow of your rental property rather than your personal debt to income ratio. - No tax returns required - Bank rates/terms

Our typical client owns 5 or more properties, and has been turned down by the bank due to insufficient income shown on their tax returns. We make it simple to qualify and use a common sense approach to approving your loan. Personal debts do not count against you.

Please reach out to me for further details.

bob@realestatelender.info

www.realestatelender.info

Views: 330

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish to purchase a turn key business that sells over 1 mil gross annually, the purchase includes all property, inventory, and customer base.. The owner is selling due to health reasons. The property value is 1.3 mil, the spelling price is 750k.. I need 500k to complete the sale. I am looking for a short term loan and can give a high ROI.
It is located in Casa Grande, AZ. please let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Tim McLean

Hi Bob,

I have some interest in your lending program for rentals.

Could you contact me  judy@4pthomes.com  with a time and contact information for us to discuss further. I am in NW Ohio. So if you don't loan in the area, let me know as well.

Thanks,

Judy Pokorny

I sent you a message from my personal email.

Bob

I am real estate investor in Texas mainly single family homes. I am always interested in new financing/funding opportunities. I found an old post that told the difference between us and a traditional bank dated Nov 23, 2014. Is this program or something similar still available. My email is pughomesolutions@gmail.com

thanks

John

Hi Bob

I am in serch of funds to purchase and rehab some and wholesale distressed homes.I have an offer accepted for 30% of the ARV it needs apx 10,000.00 in repairs.what can you do?

Thanks Rick Fuller

Race city houses LLC

Rick@racecityhouses.com

704 699 9552

Hi Rick,

Ill send you a personal email.

We help real estate investors grow their rental portfolios sooner rather than later, and offer a one stop shop program to acquire and rehab property with a line of credit structure that can be refinanced to term debt with NO value seasoning up to 75% of fair market value. This strategy will allow you to recycle the same money over and over again so that you can grow your business sooner rather than later.  

We can lend 5X whatever you have on deposit in your own bank.  401K, IRAs, Stocks, etc can all be used in determining line of credit amount.

This program can be used for both fix n flip or buy/hold strategy.

If you are tired of searching for take out lenders to refinance your rehab loans then give me a call and set yourself up with a one stop shop program where both loans are completed within the same lending institution.

Please send details
Mrjohnhicks@yahoo.com

Please send details : ivel@linkay.com

thanks

Good evening:

We are currently seeking to refinance approximately $1.2M worth of multi family (duplexes, triplexes, and 14 unit) properties into a single mortgage and reduce the current interest rates of 7-7.25%.

Do you have a program for this?  I look forward to hearing back from you.

Nancy Horanzy

Sterling Investment Properties

860-888-4166

newappeal@cox.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service