I am seeking lenders who finance the purchase of existing farms and ranches.

These are income producing properties with real estate and equipment as the underlying assets.

Please contact me with your loan suggestions and requirements.

I am flexible on terms as long as the closing is fast.

Thank you

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-9538

John,

Email me offsite please.

Would like to see what you're looking at.  I'm a broker but have lenders for agricultural type properties who are flexible so they would want to see the types of projects you're trying to do.

Thanks,

Jared Rine

jaredrine@gmail.com

jared@glblsolutions.com

Hello 

My name is Kerry Morton i came across your profile and ads in Real Estate , I am a private lender and can help you with the finance you need, I would like you to get back to me for more info. My email address is microstandardloan@gmail.com.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly send your Proposal to me at quicklinkcapital@cash4u.com.

We can able to advice on types of funding available.

Regards

Randy

Please contact me at amanda@emeraldciti.com at your earliest convenience.  I would love the opportunity to fund your project.

Hi John, I am a Consultant based out of RI but have many lenders and investment groups I work with in the US and surrounding countries.  If I can help you at all, please email me at stepdancer05@gmail.com or call me at 401-309-8399.  Thank you and good luck! -Nichole Cardillo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service