I am looking to finance a $50 million real estate acquisition in upstate New York.

Particulars:          Asset value $75+ million

Credit:                  US municipal government, AA3 credit

Loan structure:    25-year zero coupon bond-type structure and fully backed by the $75 million asset and a $25 million Trust

Summary:  Loan opportunity to a US municipal borrower with excellent investment-grade credit (Moody’s AA3).  Transaction to be backed by $75MM real property asset and a $25 million Trust or $100MM total assets.  The key is a long-term lender who is comfortable with a 25 year zero structure.

Views: 2392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vince,

Thank you.

I would love to have a look at the projects you mentioned above, I will let you know right away if it is something we can do or not and what value we can add.

LTV/LTC usually 75% depending on the deal. 65%-80%

For those types of deals there aren't really broad strokes since they are very sponsor driven. If you can tell me more about the sponsor and their net worth and experience I can answer.

If you can send over the information I will have it set up and broken down and will get back to you sometime tomorrow with specifications and numbers.

I look forward to working with you on many deals in the future and building a strong and long relationship with you.

Please email me the information at lpollack@easternuc.com, I will look out for your email and take care of it promptly.

Have a great day,

Leah

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

We would be interested in the possible structure you noted on you post if still seeking funding.  As an investment banking group we seek long term opportunities.  Please see below and if we are a fit contact me.

International Investment banking group providing 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer terms that are bank rate or better. No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. Replies private or contact me directly. We will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable.

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC - GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

nepcoinc@att.net  770-572-7765; nepcoinc1 -Skype

Daivid Ingle, Financial Advisor

Merrill Lynch

480-282-3662 or 480-324-2904

david.ingle@ml.com

Daivid Ingle, Financial Advisor

Merrill Lynch

480-282-3662 or 480-324-2904

david.ingle@ml.com

Dave,

I left you a voice mail.Call me 561-702-5454

Marie

Whether you are a startup or you’ve been in business for years, we can help!

Get Funding Now...
  • Get Up To $200,000 For Your Business
  • Fast 24-Hour Approvals, 2-Week Funding
  •  0% Introductory Interest Rate Specials
  • Startups Welcome; No Business History Needed
  • Retirement rollover program available
  • Free Legal and Small Business Consulting     Included
  • Bad Credit? Credit Partners Accepted!
  • Absolutely No Upfront Fees Required!
  • No Financials Needed -- No Collateral Needed

For Startups:

UNSECURED BUSINESS FINANCING:

•  Perfect for startups and small businesses
  • Approval in 24-48 hours
  • Results in 2 weeks
  •  No financials or income documentation required
Necessary Documents

Recent Credit Report in the last 30 days( Obtained from Annualcreditreport.com, free and does not harm Credit Score at all) 
For Existing Businesses:

REVENUE-BASED LOANS:

•  Perfect for Restaurants, Service, and Medical Industries
  • Short-term loans, most popular are 6,9,12 months
  • Loan is uncollateralized
Necessary Documents:

1-page application
 Last 3 months bank statements
3 months credit card processing statements( or if credit cards are not accepted last year’s business tax returns)

In the last 13 years we’ve helped thousands of people just like you. During 2013 we raised over $38 Million for business owners all across the United States. If you need funding, we can help.

Contact us today, for your free analysis and explanation of what options exist for you.

Felix And Courtney Lawrence:

I'm wondering, I have been contacted by Ken Woods and see that he has 180 posts on this site.  Has ANYONE done business with him and can reccomend his services?

I'm always a bit more cautious with forgeign investors, and more so people who discuss money but can't produce a website or only uses a free email system like gmail.

Kyle, 

I will like for you to contact Trusted Loan Corps. 

This is a company that fund you with a cheap interest. 

info@trustedloancorps.com

www.trustedloancorps.com

Send me your info;

proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

Marie

Hi Brian

Do you have a lender? I have a lender in your area that can fund this deal.

Please give me a call to discuss.

Ann O'Rourke

Prime-Timefinancialconsultants

603-560-4398

Contact me

proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service