5 million structure settlement need 1,2 million to finish construction project

Looking to borrow funds I have a 5.2 million dollar structure settlement want to borrow 1.4 million please no daisy chains or brokers 

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shawn, we work construction deals. Please send me your complete scenario for see the best option, we have to offer to you. Please email me directly at financierinvestmentgroup@gmail.com

Thanks

Construction Loans available

13% Interest and 4 points ( Closing costs required of borrower)

80% of purchase
9 Month Term 
100% of rehab/ construction
Max loan amount on this program is 2MM
Client's credit doesn't matter
California, Arizona,Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, SC, NJ ,Ohio, Texas, Florida, NJ, and Illinois 
For this construction loan program
This is very simple
Great for builders and rehabbers
Just need one sheet to review
877-570-5594 Arden 

or email ag29577@gmail.com

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

Corresponding Direct Lender.

Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

All 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Shawn,

I can put you in direct contact with a entity that funds structured settlements. All I will need is your contact information.

Best Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Phone: 510-575-1709

Fax: 1-855-203-6081

This is a 100% commercial funding structure for viable property owners and renewable energy projects, 25 year acquisition financing or lease at 5.9% with 3 points. We provide a 48 – 72Hrs acknowledgement to accept your project, and funding take 30 to 45 days after all documents are received. Just to give you an idea what this means for your commercial transaction. Let’s take a project in which you own the property and use .00638 as your payment factor to arrive at your monthly payment. If you are considering an energy project, in most cases your payment after all Federal incentives is less than half of your current utility bill. In most cases this is offered at 100% financing.

The program can be used for all Commercial transaction plus Non Profit entities if the project or property is owned with or without an existing mortgage. We will accept cross collateral properties structuring for securitization of the allocated commercial funds.

Please visit our website if you are interested www.ecapitalfund.net

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am an investor and a private Money Lender,I am interested in funding good business plans, we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity,Low Income Housing, Large-Scale Debt, Small Balance, DIP(Debtor in Possession), Apt. Equity Participation, Non Recourse for Multi Family & Assisted Living, Commercial Bridge/Hard Money, Mezzanine Programs, Income Producing Property, Commercial Land Development, Stock Loans as well as seed capital. Interested in getting your project funding, Our interest rate is 4% Annually.

Best Regards,
Richard M
richardmfinancial.loans@gmail.com

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.con

Hi Shawn,

Please send me a copy of the settlement for review.

Thanks....Mike 443-838-9563 fishermike50@gmail

Direct Lender.

Please take your time to read this post in response to your ad.
If you're seeking funding and want to get funded in the next 48 hrs then don't ignore this opportunity.
My terms are affordable, you will be given a flexible repayment plan to enable you avoid default with the repayment of the loan. You will also be given a free counsel on how to expand your business and project

Feel free to contact via my email or phone number stated below.

Thanks
Ranchinskiy
Stanbicloan.csu@gmail.com
917-512-6415

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service