60 Room interior corridor Holiday Inn Express built in 2008. It is eligible for a new 10 year license from IHG. Well maintained by seller and the expected PIP for the buyer is estimated at $100,000. Room amenities include free morning newspaper, cable TV, phone with voice mail, wireless internet, hair dyer, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, and iron and ironing board. Hotel amenities include business center, fitness center, free breakfast buffet, meeting room, wireless internet, and indoor pool.

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Rodriguez,

If you haven't secured funding for this loan, I have a lender that would be very interested in this project. Please contact me at stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com or phone 512-785-2914

Thanks 

I maybe able to help, send info to OMGfunding@gmail.com

I can help you with the loan you seek, I am a private lender contact my email address for more info, My email address microstandardloan@gmail.com.

I can help you with the loan you seek, I am a private lender contact my email address for more info, My email address microstandardloan@gmail.com.

Attached to this reply is an overview of our investment fund's 90% hotel transaction financing.

If everything is satisfactorily underwritten, we can get 90% financing for your hotel purchase.

Call or email if you would like to proceed.

Eric

Attachments:
Ivel@bonaoventures.com is my email send me an application

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service