I work for a group who has a portfolio of about 150 Single Family, Non-Owner-Occupied properties that I need to get refinanced  -- about $7.5 Million in loan volume.  The properties are primarily located in Michigan, Illinois, Alabama and Las Vegas. 

Additionally, we have over 1,500 properties (also SFR, N/O/O with renters) that have been purchased by our students over the past 20 months, and we are selling about 150 new properties each month.

I am looking for a loan product(s) to finance these individually, (or possibly on a blanket loan in the case of the 150 company owned properties).  Many of our students own multiple properties and values range between $30k and $130k.  Our biggest hurdles to date are with trying to find sources for the small balance loans and financing more than 4 properties.

Can you help us, or can you refer me to someone who might be able to?

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Views: 495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,
Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much more. Email#  Clar.mrssisi@mail.com

Kevin,

We specialize in sub-$100,000, distressed, single-family investment properties. Rather than qualifying both the investor and the property, we focus on the value of the property. This dramatically simplifies the loan process, making it possible for our clients to know they can close quickly without contingencies. Today, we are lending in 36 states and look to add more in the future. We do service IL (not Cook county), MI and AL.

Please contact me at israel.castillo@econohomes or 512-334-1469

Kevin,

Our company, Fox Property Solutions, Inc. is direct to multiple investors that work with real estate financing. If you are interested to learn more please send me your contact information to my email. kahall413@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ken

Ken I can assist with the refinancing of these, visit my website at http://dllinvestmententerprises.us,

Send me a contact form or email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM

Darren

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

Mark - I sent you an email but never heard back.  Are you still interested in our request?

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

Mark - I just sent you an email

Open Door Lending is a private money lender based in Southern California specializing
in residential, commercial, income and industrial property types.

We are offering a NEW Lending Program.
This NEW Program is ideal for clients who need quick funding and don't qualify for traditional bank loans.

Program Details:
• Loan amount: $50K - $5M
• Rates: 9.5% - 13%
• Loan Type: 1st and 2nd Trust Deed
• Non Owner Occupied, SFR
• Commercial, Industrial
• Fix & Flips
• Rehab Loans
• Note Purchases

Call us for more details

Brandon Murphy
Direct:747-222-8593
Cell:661-310-6449
BRE# 01936791 NLMS#1105201
brandon@odlending.com

Kenneth - That is in very poor taste to spam two of my postings with irrelevant information.  You may want to reconsider your marketing strategies.

I repeat,,,, Evergreen Home Loan has never heard of a Mark Luke 

pass him personal info at your own risk ,,,

that phone number is not Evergreen Home Loans number

Is there a way to report these slimebags to the forum moderator?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service