100% LTV Financing of Acquisition & Rehab Costs >>>> 65% -70% ARV

Hello All,

We offer 100% LTV Rehab Loans for SFR & 2-4 family projects. Contact us for details.

ufundrei@gmail.com

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

My name is Donald R. Banks, I'm a partner with the firm of JLA Developments Inc..We are a small investment firm operating out of IL. in the greater Chicagoland market.

We are currently seeking funding for our acquisition and rehab of multiple 2-4 unit multi-family buildings in the Chicagoland area. We expect to buy, rehab, rent up, refinance, and reacquire (BRRRR) these properties at below market rates now, and into the near future. There are a great number of these opportunities available for the savvy investor with the right funding partner.

We look for fast closings and terms that would allow us to move our company forward towards our ultimate goal of manufactured park ownership. We look forward to working with you on this, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

United States only, no exceptions. Funding is available for purchase or cash-out refinance on the following property types:

Non Owner Occupied Single Family Residences (MUST BE High End Homes)
Multi Family Buildings
Office Buildings
Industrial Buildings
Self Storage Facilities
Strip Centers
Mixed Use Properties
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Hospitality (Flagged)

Available loan amounts from $500,000 up to $5,000,000. Higher loan amounts possible for solid, low-LTV transactions.

If you are looking for 100% financing on any transaction other than residential fix & flips, please contact me for your funding as well.

We look for the following 3 things in every Loan:

1) 65% LTV or 65% Loan to Purchase (maxed out at 80% of the purchase price)
2) Borrower/Property with the ability to Service our interest only debt
3) Clear Exit Strategy from the loan

When you reply or message me, if you would please accurately answer these 9 questions that would help:

1) Size of loan?

2) Type & Address of property?

3) Current as-is Value of property and how is that value being arrived at?

4) Detailed Breakdown of the Uses of the proceeds?

5) Length of loan?

6) Exit strategy?

7) Borrower’s Pricing Expectations (rate & point wise) This is hard money (6% and 1 point will not work)!

8) Besides you…are there any other brokers attached?

9) How much money the borrower has invested or is willing to put into this transaction? (this number cannot be $0)

**Message my inbox or reply to my email address which is Vickyche@financier.com

High LTV Worldwide Commercial Funding Available Now - Brokers Welcome!
High LTV Funding Available for US and International:
Business Ventures (Acquisitions, Expansions, etc)
Business Startups
Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Minimum $5 million USD
Most legal and ethical industries
Most politically and economically safe countries, including some in Asia
Deposit/Due Diligence Fees are required by the lender at submission, reimbursable at funding
We pay referral fees and love working with brokers.

I use the answers to the above questions to gauge my interest in moving forward so if you could please include that in your initial email, that would be great!

Thank you!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service