100% Joint Venture Equity Financing:  This program provides 100% equity financing for large-scale development projects that require a joint venture partner.

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My clients need joint venture equity finance for development of real estate properties in Mumbai-India

Please send your funding criteria to- dinemic63@gmail.com

Dear Angela, we may be interested in your offer. Please, send us more information : mariola.alsina@gmail.com

Hi,

Could you send me more information at nb@pocket.dk

Customer,
We offer the following;
Hard Money Loans
Business Loan.
Debt Consolidation Loan.
Personal Loan.
Business Expansion Loan.
Investments on projects And Lots more..........

Search no further and apply for a loan
Name:............. Contact Address:........
Phone:................. Country:................
Loan:......... Purpose Of Loan........... Loan
Duration:............ Sex:.......................
Age.................Email Address:.............

We are here to be of service to you.
contact us now at
herbertloans@gmail.com

Thx to forward me your T&C

andrew.morton@ritz-international.eu

I am looking @ a $22 million portfolio for 6 apartment complexes, how does your program work?

Hello Angela Ellies,

Can you please Email me your loan criteria, terms and conditions ASP. However note that this is for offshore borrowers. Email at comtaztrades@gmail.com

With Best Regards

Fambo S. Kakinga 

Joint Venture Equity Positions are not legally allowed unless you are doing a PPM

Alot of you people offering the Joint Venture Equity Positions are going to be getting into trouble.

Hello,

Please elucidate us more about the illegality of Joint Venture Equity positions

We are seeking investors to build reusable recyclable plastic construction plant in 4 different major cities of China. We will be build 4 simultaneously. We currently seeking JV or other funding solution to fund this project. Executive summary and other documents are available.
Kindly send email to realinvestmentnetwork@gmail.com if you are interested in this project.
Let us know your funding criteria, do you demand for any upfront fee or charges?

Seeking funding for the purchase of warehouse in the region haute-garonne (france). We buy the property approximately 2/3 full, however, we at the same time rent the property to 100% of their capacity and want to monetize the value of the lease at the time of our purchase. Our original investment price is $ 250,000, however, the value of commercial property, to a ceiling of 8 and 10%. Still us just finding 90 and 100,000 dollars for closed the final purchase, which serra repay over 10 years. We seek to obtain financing on the basis of the assessment with the renewal of the lease in place. Please contact me for more details.

ouattama@gmail.com

I have 20 plus new construction jobs all Multi-use Construction all backed by Equity with a Network of Advanced construction system groups. The business book is 250 million in loan amounts. The average job is 12 million loan amounts. 

Proven sponsors. Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled nurse care, Student Housing, Market Rate Apts. All locations in US. 

We are looking for, Equity Short falls and project DEBT. 

Grant Smereczynsky 
MBSN LLC. 
www.buildingsystemsnetwork.com 
770-888-2761 or 770-231-4462 
bsnbuilder@bsnmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service