Our program provides 100% equity financing for large-scale development projects that require a joint venture partner.  We don’t shop your deals. We are direct to private investors. The investors don’t fund start-up/seed capital. A proper due-diligence will be conducted on the project. Contact me for details: Charlesrobinson146@yahoo.com

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir,

We are looking for a reliable partner for the joint venture in Armenia.
Project: Reconstruction of Armenian Brandy Factory.

Amount required:US$ 85 M.

In the factory presence of 1,200,000 liters of cognac alcohol (excerpt 5-35 years), the value of 270 M.

Vineyards:100 hectares.

If you are interested in our offer, then please write to my private email for more details:regenol@abv.bg

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rafael Melkonyan

President of Plus JUPITER Plus LLC.

Custom Builder Looking to Secure Funding for a New 55+ Active Adult Condo Community

I have a proven concept in mid to high end active adult community living for seniors 55+. If you are interested in large returns in the fast growing housing market this is a fantastic opportunity. Please review our concept and if you would like to hear more, we will be glad to setup a meeting.

Active Adult 55+ Living Community

The Concept: To build, sell, and manage an Active Adult 55+ Living community that will have 80 attached condo units and a clubhouse. We want to sell the idea of the community being stress free living with many activities to partake in to keep everyone active; it would be a resort style experience. The whole process from design to selling of the final unit is on a three year schedule. The units will be sold at cost plus a 30% mark up.

The Condo Units: The condo units will be 1 story ranch condos built ADA compliant and will cater to the 55+ target market. We will offer 2 units – The Maui 1400 SF and The Roma 1600 SF. They will include a garage, basement, and possible bonus loft above the garage. They will be built with some custom touches: grab bars in all bathrooms, walk in showers with tub doors, built in security systems / life alert systems that can automatically call 911, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. There will be no grass to cut or snow to shovel.

The Club House: The Club house will be 2500 SF with a full time concierge service with an outdoor pool and hot tube. There will always be someone to talk to 24-7 in case of an emergency. The club house will have a general meeting area by the fireplace and will have several banquet / meeting rooms to host the variety of clubs and activities we will offer on a weekly basis. Some of the activities will be knitting club, book club, arts and crafts club, poker club, men’s dinner, girls night out, Oscar night, and Holiday Parties. The activities will be on and off the facility. We will have a shuttle that will take everyone as a group out on activities outside of the grounds, i.e. Mall day, dinner out, and Opera Night

Please contact me via e-mail / cell (below) to set up a conference call. I am looking for a partnership or silent investor.

Regards,

Anthony J. Pisco
Business Development

Renaissance Building, Inc.
www.renaissancebuilding.com

E-mail: apisco@renaissancebuilding.com
Cell: 248-390-1508

High profile car wash - gas and c-store in Bridgewater NJ. currently paying $350,000 annually servicing $4M in debt, in need of $3M-$4M, up to $1M can be subordinated, if this is any interest to you, what is your required rate of return?

Kevin McFarland

732-310-1360

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service