100% Financing for commercial projects. Mortgage financing in all fifty states as well

Offering 100% financing on approved commercial projects.

Marie McAllister
ph 561-444-9460
Fx 561-477-7676
proloans@comcast.net
-World wide funding starting at  $2,000,000- unlimited.

-Joint Ventures/- Business loans/-Capital Equipment Loans/-Equipment Leasing
-Debt/Equity Financing/-Asset Based Lending (accounts receivable,purchase orders, inventory)
-Fixed base lending( such as plant, property,equipment)/-Working Capital, Refinancing/-Buyout, DIP.

Mortgage financing in all fifty states as well starting at 97% LTV. Scores starting at 580.

100% VA funding.

Views: 1669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you send me information on your programs ujoe_56_2004@yahoo.com

Hello marie,

Sounds good. Can you email me some more info at dkjules@gmail.com

regaards

Proloans@comcast.net or 561-444-9460 to discuss your project.

Hi Marie

Can you send me more details, you state that your funding is international as well? namconpro@gmail.com

We are into Retail and Institutional Dry cleaning and Laundry services for last 20 years.We have our factory in New Delhi, and 3 retail outlets.We are also providing services to many well know colleges and universities in north India.We now have numerous enquires for setting up Laundry at different places on a Pan India basis, including leading Hospitals and Universities.For this purpose we are looking at a loan amount of US$ 6 Million. 

Secondly, We also have project of purchasing a prime retail showroom in Connaught Place, New Delhi, which is already pre rented. For this project, we are looking at a loan amount of US$ 6 Million. 

Thirdly, for Dubai,we have 2 projects that we are working on,Firstly- we are planning to set up a state of the art laundry with retail outlets, and also for some Indian universities that have opened their campuses there as well.For this purpose we are looking at US$ 3 Million. Secondly- We are also wanting to invest in real estate in dubai, our requirement is US$ 4 Milion 
However, we need to have few answers, before we move forward,eg, rate of interest, tenure, documentation etc. Kindly do brief us on these. 

Thanks, 
Rajesh Sharma 
+919810064303 
Email-rajeshsharma@hotmail.com

Marie

Please send me more info to namconpro@gmail.com

Marie, would like to get more information on your programs? Do you work with cooperating brokers and pay any referral fees?  I am working with a small developer who wants to purchase 8 distressed lots to build new homes on them,in Calfornia, Homes wold be in the 750K to i million, total purchase for the 8 lost and one home already built is 4.5 million.  Let me know if you can help.

Don Carlos Contreras

707-694-4869  email doncarlos51@gmail.com

Hi Marie,

I have been waiting for your reply. Do let me know if you can help in our projects.

Rajesh Sharma

Email-rajeshsharma@hotmail.com

Mob-+91-9810064303

Checking on it now.

Hi Marie,

Have you been able to do go through our details.

I await your reply.

Rajesh Sharma

Custom Builder Looking to Secure Funding for a New 55+ Active Adult Condo Community

I have a proven concept in mid to high end active adult community living for seniors 55+. If you are interested in large returns in the fast growing housing market this is a fantastic opportunity. Please review our concept and if you would like to hear more, we will be glad to setup a meeting.

Active Adult 55+ Living Community

The Concept: To build, sell, and manage an Active Adult 55+ Living community that will have 80 attached condo units and a clubhouse. We want to sell the idea of the community being stress free living with many activities to partake in to keep everyone active; it would be a resort style experience. The whole process from design to selling of the final unit is on a three year schedule. The units will be sold at cost plus a 30% mark up.

The Condo Units: The condo units will be 1 story ranch condos built ADA compliant and will cater to the 55+ target market. We will offer 2 units – The Maui 1400 SF and The Roma 1600 SF. They will include a garage, basement, and possible bonus loft above the garage. They will be built with some custom touches: grab bars in all bathrooms, walk in showers with tub doors, built in security systems / life alert systems that can automatically call 911, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. There will be no grass to cut or snow to shovel.

The Club House: The Club house will be 2500 SF with a full time concierge service with an outdoor pool and hot tube. There will always be someone to talk to 24-7 in case of an emergency. The club house will have a general meeting area by the fireplace and will have several banquet / meeting rooms to host the variety of clubs and activities we will offer on a weekly basis. Some of the activities will be knitting club, book club, arts and crafts club, poker club, men’s dinner, girls night out, Oscar night, and Holiday Parties. The activities will be on and off the facility. We will have a shuttle that will take everyone as a group out on activities outside of the grounds, i.e. Mall day, dinner out, and Opera Night

Please contact me via e-mail / cell (below) to set up a conference call. I am looking for a partnership or silent investor.

Regards,

Anthony J. Pisco
Business Development

Renaissance Building, Inc.
www.renaissancebuilding.com

E-mail: apisco@renaissancebuilding.com
Cell: 248-390-1508

Please email me. proloans@comcast.net

561-444-9460

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service