Your projects on hold and your equipment’s are not moving! Let's get your project back on track. I’m looking at deals to invest on within the range $100k min to max $10,000,000 both international and National, including real estate purchase loan, refinance loan, rehab, bridge loan, construction, single & multi family, commercial loans, loans for rental properties and development, proof of funds, etc... We have you covered be it long or short term financing.

Loans are up to 99% LTV (1% will be deducted for insurance) with 5% fixed annual Interest Rate and a Maximum of 25 years repayment term. Send me your proposal to get started.

Contact email: info@stevennancylendingclub.com

Phone: 1(814) 876-5696

Web: https://www.stevennancylendingclub.com

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can i get this deal nancyand steven lending club, italkedtoua long time ago but ilost my paperwork for you, can you helpme withthis vancehuntervance@yahoo.com look me up.i can buy land and houses, and resell it and pay you back vryquicly? canuhelpme godbles vancehunter, letmeknowsoon?vh?i agrree to terms above vh?

Hello Vance, Just got your email now and i will get back to you by sending your loan document. I believed i can find them for you. 

Thanks

Hello Nick,

I sent you a friend request, so I can PM you about my project.

Anke

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service