All Discussions Tagged 'wholesale' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Term Financing for Acquisitions, EMD, Expenses, NOT a Loan

Capital is available nationwide for short term acquisitions and for Free and Clear Properties with the following parameters: *        $10,…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Oct 20, 2017

ISO *** FAST FLIPPERS *** and wholesalers.

Can you flip a property quickly? Can you do so profitably but lack the cash to pull the trigger? Would you like up to $49,000 with no pay…

Started by Kevin Yeats

0 Aug 17, 2017

More Funding, Less Headaches, Less Costs = More Money For You - Check Out This Tool

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more money for our deals right? . I wanted to share this FREE tool that…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Here is an EASY way to Get More Financing for Your Deals and It Won't Cost You a Penny!

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more financing for our deals. I wanted to share this FREE tool that I f…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Buyers list for sale by state

AL $163.53 /237 Buyers AK $19.32 /28 Buyers AZ $514.74 /746 Buyers AR $57.96 /84 Buyers CA $921.84 /1,336 Buyers CO $165.60 /240 Buyers CT…

Started by Juanita

0 Jan 10, 2017

We Buy Fix-Flip Properties... Money in your hand under 6 weeks !!!

Properties to Purchase All-Cash Guidelines We are in the market to purchase buy-fix-flip properties with an ARV of no more than $600K. We w…

Started by Bill Herrera, Ph.D.

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

How Rehabbers Can Now Earn More

Rehabbers can now earn much more by using our investors’ funds (not a loan) to renovate their properties before selling them...Watch How It…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Mar 29, 2015

Don't let lack of funds ruin your chances at SOLID, HONEST PROFITS.

We offer easy, hassle-free and affordable 100% financing. These are private, one-to-three-day bridge loans for short sales, foreclosures, R…

Started by Mike Haines

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Mike Haines

Free Rehab Evaluator Software - Helps You Close More Deals & Land More Financing

FREE real estate investment analysis and property marketing software program for the wholesaler, rehabber and real estate investor – to sav…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Feb 5, 2015

JV Partner Wanted For Chicago Real Estate Deals

Looking For JV Partner to Fund 100% of Wholesale Deals Can now get property under contract in Chicago for $25.00 Using An "Option To Purcha…

Started by Michael Hepburn

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by John Lewin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service