All Discussions Tagged 'wholesale' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding needed for HOT East Nashville Market

I am a Realtor/Investor in Nashville.  Currently have a deal for 155k worth 205k as is.  I wish to purchase and put back on the market for…

Started by Tom Wiser

8 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

Private Lender - 100% Financing for Real Estate Investors

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

Seeking 100% Funding to Purchase Wholesale-Retail Properties in Illinois Suburbs

Real Estate Investor-VRCAPITAL INVESTMENTS & VRCI PROPERTIES, looking for small hardmoney or private lenders  to fund $10,000 to $50,00…

Started by Valerie Robinson

12 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Networking with wholesalers and others looking to sell: I have buyers!

If you are a wholesaler, motivated seller, or know of someone, and are looking to sell your property, we are buying. ** - If you're not fam…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 May 23, 2014

Property under contract with an offer of 40%+ down payment rent to own offer

We have a property under contract. We have listed it for a cash offer. We have someone interested if they can put $15,000 down on $31,000 p…

Started by Terri Lewis

3 May 19, 2014
Reply by Home loans

Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon

Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon Need a Lender or JV Partner to Fund 100% of Wholesale Deals and Proba…

Started by Michael Hepburn

3 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

JV Partner Wanted For Chicago Real Estate Deals

Looking For JV Partner to Fund 100% of Wholesale Deals Can now get property under contract in Chicago for $25.00 Using An "Option To Purcha…

Started by Michael Hepburn

0 Feb 5, 2014

Wholesale REI Investors - Team Up with the Lender to Sell More Houses

Wholesaling houses is a fantastic way to make money. In fact, I have personally made thousands of dollars on houses that I had not repaired…

Started by Troy Ross

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

Private $$ Available for All CA Real Estate up to $3Mil and Nationwide on Case by Case

If you're Looking for Private $$ on your CA properties then give me a call. We're a Direct lender that services loans for Private Investors…

Started by Darin Whitney

2 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Winston Wilcox

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service