All Discussions Tagged 'sources' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is direct? Who is a mortgage broker? Which one are you?

Owning this website, I come into contact with many direct lenders, mortgage brokers, borrowers, and others in the lending circle. With all…

Started by Admin

30 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

NEED INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE FUNDING? CLICK TO SEE OUR LIST OF TOP FUNDING SOURCES!

Our Top Funding Sources page is a short list of proven, experienced Mortgage Professionals that will do a great job of getting you the fund…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 7, 2022

From Admin: We need more VERIFIED Funding Sources!

Hi everyone. I have deleted most of the previous verified funding sources from that page on this website because they had been verified a…

Started by Admin

94 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

Who is a DIRECT lender that lends in EVERY STATE?

If you are a DIRECT lender and can lend Nationwide, please let us know. Can you do: Residential investment? Fix and Flip? Construction? SBA…

Started by Admin

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by David P. France

FAKE PEOPLE, FAKE LENDERS, SCAMS TO STAY AWAY FROM!

Liars and cheats are an unfortunate part of every business from insurance, to stocks, to the legal and automotive professions, as well as m…

Started by Admin

5 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Todd Wage

Check out LANTZMAN LENDING - Our newest Verified Funding Source!

Lantzman Lending Direct Private Money Lender in CA, AZ, NV | Close in as little as 3 days Fix and Flip loans funded with 70% Purchase + 100…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 26, 2014

SPAMMING OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOG POSTS

I just logged on here and noticed that someone named "B. Wood" has spammed over 60 of your blog posts in the last 15 minutes. This got me t…

Started by Admin

9 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by John Clapp

Large Funding Opportunity for National or Foreign Funding Source!

Large Funding Opportunity for National or Foreign Funding Source! Funding required for large, VERY large project in Las Vegas, NV. Seeking…

Started by OCF Private Lending

4 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Private, direct funding available in Idaho and Oregon!

This is a one time thing... Right now I have $60,000 that I am willing to lend personally. If you currently OWN a commercial or residential…

Started by Patrick Harding

3 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

Top Nationwide Underwriter Now Placing Loans

I have spent the last 25 plus years as a top commercial real estate appraiser, loan originator, and most recently contract underwriter and…

Started by Mark K. Tucker

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Paul meridith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service