All Discussions Tagged 'rehab' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lender wanted, Purchase and rehab costs $150,000....NEEDS TO HOLD THE NOTE AGAINST PROPERTY!

Hello.....do not bother to answer this if you want upfront money to prove I exist or insurance or anything else shady for me to get this lo…

Started by Carole L Singh

1 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Smith

Free Rehab Evaluator Software - Helps You Close More Deals & Land More Financing

FREE real estate investment analysis and property marketing software program for the wholesaler, rehabber and real estate investor – to sav…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Feb 5, 2015

Unique Project for a Community Center

I have a project that needs funding but is a little unique.  I would like to talk to a direct lender that can help me with this.  Please em…

Started by Paul Savio

4 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

Start-Up and Seasoned Small Business Owners & Real Estate Investors

The Practicum Marketplace now has resources available for all types of Business and Real Estate Ventures. Visit the Practicum Marketplace f…

Started by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

2 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

Need to Close Your Commercial Loan Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

Started by John Broussard

0 Dec 3, 2014

Loan Has Funded

Recent Closing: $500,000 Bridge Loan on Warehouse Property is Houston TX. Client needed to refinance a current bank loan that matured, bank…

Started by John Broussard

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Looking for JV partner/Private money for Value add 24 plex

I buy, rehab, lease and sell properties in Indianapolis Indiana. I have turned over 500 properties in the last 5 years. I have a 24 plex th…

Started by Clayton Wolf

3 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Rehab Financing in 3-5 Days

Hello REF Members - We have a new Finance contact providing assistance to our Rehab/Wholesale professionals for all US states with typical…

Started by Linda King

0 Nov 11, 2014

30 Yrs Private Money at 8.25%

Long Term Funding Solutions This product is LONG term 3/1 arm for a 30 year loan option: Apply here: http://www.realestateprivatebank.com

Started by James Mangus

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by John Crowley

Free Prequalification for 100% Rehab Investment Financing

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Sep 29, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service