All Discussions Tagged 'refinance' (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money Loan of the Month!

5 Day RUSH Loan Funding for Condo in San Rafael  Last month a Conventional Lender called us on behalf of one of their borrowers who had…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Nov 2, 2015

SFH Rental Purchase and/or Cash-Out Refinance: Rates Start at 6.5%, 3/1 ARM, 30 Year AM

We can offer SEVERAL programs on Rentals: 3/1 ARM 15 Year Fixed 30 Year AM, 3/1 ARM - Non Recourse 30 Year Fixed 30 Year Rehab to Perm 6 Mo…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Oct 21, 2015

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Rental Single Family Home FUNDING for Purchase or Refinance- 7 to 9% Fixed, 3/1 or 5/1 ARM

Available States:  CO, TX, WA, FL, SC, TN, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, OH NO income requirements NO cash reserves NO BK's in last 3 years NO Forecl…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Oct 8, 2015

Feeling like there's no where to go for a California real estate loan?

Tired of calling and searching for someone who is licensed and trustworthy to help get you the loan you want?  Do you have loan approval is…

0 Sep 30, 2015

Don't Give Up. You COULD Qualify To Buy A Home NOW.

Home buying CAN become a reality. There are many loan programs available and families might just qualify to buy now - but they have to look…

0 Sep 16, 2015

We need a Business loans & lines of credit for Rehab Properties

We buy 10 – 15 residential and commercial rehab properties a month nationwide and need a direct funding source for business loans and lines…

Started by Boris Aivazian

25 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Refinance owner occupied Ranch producing farm

Looking to refinance my ranch located in the California area I owe 950k it was appraised for 2.2million Looking for a 65% LTV .  Please no…

Started by shawn

3 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by gilbert bocanegra

Looking to refinance my 141 acres in California area that's FREE and CLEAR

Looking for a  private investor or a direct lender  for a bridge loan.  Please no brokers.  I have 141 acres in the California area that's…

Started by shawn

6 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by David Perry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service