All Discussions Tagged 'real' (538)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conventional & Private Money-Principles Only! No Upfront FEES!

Conventional & Private Money  Check our many ways to serve your commercial needs. Commercial Property Very Low Rates Very Fast Close…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Aug 18, 2015

$50 Mil Funding Needed for Housing Project in India - Direct Lenders Only

Hello all! I represent principals and am seeking direct lenders only - no brokers - no upfront fees. This group has a successful track reco…

Started by Craig Daley

4 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by jim flynn

Get Funding For Commercial Property Acquisitions, Refinance Or Cash Outs!!!

Get Funding For a Commercial Property Acquisition, Refinance Or Cash Outs!!! Capability to offer loans from $50K to $5M+ WHAT WE OFF…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Aug 9, 2015

FIX & FLIP LOANS

Personal Loan $10,000 to $150,000 650 credit score all 3 bureaurs close fast 1 week or less no bankruptcies,no liens no judgments Working C…

Started by Edna Boyd

0 Aug 1, 2015

Private Money Lending service

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

2 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Nicolas T. Davis

Commercial Hard Money Loans - No Financials Needed/ No Credit Checks-Quick Funding

If you’re looking for a way to get funding for a commercial property acquisition or refinance, our team at Elite Factoring can help. We a…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Jul 7, 2015

(BUYERS AND SELLERS) Texas Turn-Key Investments

We are looking for buyers and sellers.  If you buy, we have turn key investments. If you sell, we still have turn key investments that you…

Started by Marcus Reynolds

0 Jul 6, 2015

Private Money Loans

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Joe Bennett

Asset Backed Lending Partners is looking for a few good Brokers!

ABLP is a Private Direct Portfolio Lender. So what does that really mean for you? You are dealing directly with the capital source and dec…

Started by Admin

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Kenneth Brown

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service