All Discussions Tagged 'private' (305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Investor Needed

Need to refinance 85k in debt 15 year loan held by Real Estate

Started by Gregory L Hilt

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Need asset based funding source for precious stones and art work worth over $200Million

http://OCFPrivateLending.com asset based funding sources, private lenders, asset backed loans Need asset based funding source for precious…

Started by OCF Private Lending

3 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Having Difficulty Qualifying For A Conventional Loan In California?

I offer loans from private individuals that are based on the equity in existing real estate or based on a decent down payment for a purchas…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jul 31, 2013

From the owner of this website, regarding the sale and leasing of BG's and SBLC's

Hi everyone. Just a heads up... Please keep your postings real estate or mortgage related. Most of you are doing a fantastic job and I hav…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 20, 2013

ONTARIO, CANADA only

Lenders for Growth provides in-house first & second mortgage bridge loan financing for the following property types:Multi-family / Apa…

Started by Hannif Highclass

0 Jul 18, 2013

Need Rehab Funding?

The PCFC Group is proud to announce it has rehab funding available for real estate investors. If your exit strategy is to ‘fix and flip’ to…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Jul 12, 2013

Ca Private Money Do you need hard money?

Unconventional Non-Prime Lender. I offer fixed rate mortgages and ARMs, for purchases and refinances, first or second liens, with competiti…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Xavier Saavedra

Start a Real Estate Investment Fund

Think what a “Pool of Capital “ could mean for your Real Estate Business. Do you have a real estate strategy that is working; share the ben…

Started by Bill St John

0 Jul 3, 2013

$10K to $5MM Immediate 1 Year Bridge Funding - No Credit, Collateral, Financials or Income Docs Required

http://OCFPrivateLending.com $10K to $5MM Immediate 1 Year Bridge Funding - No Credit, Collateral, Financials or Income Docs Required Our 1…

Started by OCF Private Lending

0 Jun 21, 2013

California Broker Banker Realtors I have15 million to place in Non Prime loans. Owner occupied & Non owners welcomed. Would a private non prime loan help you close more deals?

Each loan request is reviewed and priced individually on its merits pursuant to loan to value, location, and borrower qualification. Proper…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

9 May 22, 2013
Reply by Amir Halavi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service