All Discussions Tagged 'private' (305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who has funding for Fix & Flip transactions?

Every city and state is different but I know that in my city (Boise, Idaho) fix & flips are still a very popular way for investors to m…

Started by Amy Thornton

97 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

Does Anyone Finance Condotels?

Does Anyone Finance Condotels? Two investors are looking for capital to finance the purchase of two condotels.  Some details: Two furnishe…

Started by Dwight McCaulsky

2 Feb 1, 2023
Reply by Joe Salam

UP to 100% LTV commercial real estate loans – all lower 48 states

Yes, a lending fund can go up to 100% loan to value on commercial real estate loans. And - even 2nds up to 80%, 90%, or 100% loan to value!…

Started by Admin

4 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by Gary E. London, CPA

Eagle | Interest Rate Are Rising | Avoid Higher Rates | Cash-Out, Refinance or Finance Purchases Now!

Eagle | Interest Rate Are Rising | Avoid Higher Rates | Cash-Out, Refinance or Finance Purchases Now! Interest Rate Are Rising The Federal…

Started by Admin

0 Apr 27, 2022

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!   Hello from Voss Solutions   Our Private Equity Partners and Joint Venture Par…

Started by Admin

0 Apr 11, 2022

Voss Solutions - The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request!

Our Private Equity Partners and Joint Venture Partners and Private Investors and Direct Lenders can and do fund projects of all types Nati…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 13, 2021

Private money real estate loans - $250k to $20,000,000

Private money real estate loans - $250k to $20,000,000ALL "TRUST DEED" STATES. (If you are in a mortgage state I may be able to refer you t…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 7, 2021

Up to $20,000,000 private real estate financing

$100k to $20,000,000. All "trust deed" states. Western states preferred.I am a LIASON to a private lender. Been involved in real estate fin…

Started by Admin

0 Aug 20, 2021

Fix & Flip Funding Available Now! We Have Money To Lend!

Started by Admin

0 Jun 7, 2021

COMMERCIAL BRIDGE LOANS UP TO $10 MILLION - NATIONWIDE

Commercial Bridge financing is available from $250,000 up to $10,000,000 Properties: Multifamily, Retail, Office Buildings, Mixed Use and m…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 6, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service