All Discussions Tagged 'private' (293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Needs A 1 Year Interest Only Fix and Flip Loan Light Docs!! Close Fast!

I'm direct to a mortgage lender in Seattle offering great Fix and Flip loans plus hard money refi's on SFR and 1-5 multi unit's NOO deals o…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Nov 29

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

2 Nov 15
Reply by John A Hanson

Prime residential vacant land in Port Charlotte Florida for sale 13 lots available

Good afternoon. my name is Miykele Bert. I have a client who owns 13 vacant residential lots for sale located in Port Charlotte Florida. Th…

Started by Miykele Bert

1 Nov 12
Reply by Mark A. Donahue

Hard Money Real Estate Loans $100,000 to $5 Million

Up to 65% LTV Interest Only on Commercial properties and non-owner occupied homes across the Nation If you would like to purchase or refina…

Started by Admin

18 Oct 24
Reply by Jeffrey Silver

Funding

Structure your deals to raise profit margin! Don't wait and let another deal pass you by Expand or startup! Armando Email me for details…

Started by Armando J Nieves

1 Aug 26
Reply by Victor Gresham

100%LTC Construction-To-Permanent Financing - Includes Land Acquisition - Hard and Soft Costs

* Development/Construction Rates are based on the LIBOR Index. * Permanent Rates are based on the U.S. Treasury Index. Loan Amounts:      …

Started by Eric Day

1 Aug 25
Reply by Victor Gresham

We Proudly Represent A Nationwide Network Of Private Capital Investors That Can Fund Viable Projects

Private funding has taken over where traditional banks have left off...We are direct to the lending source and provide up to HALF A BILLION…

Started by Tiffany Williams

8 Aug 25
Reply by Victor Gresham

Asset Based Lending--Private Money Exchange

Asset based lending is the new way to get funding for real estate investments; flips, rehabs, multifamily, and commercial! If you are look…

Started by Ben Asser

1 Aug 19
Reply by Victor Gresham

Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

Hello lenders, I'm looking for your best fix & flip / private money loan for an excellent deal in No. CA that I'm looking to rehab, Wil…

Started by Juan Lopez

15 Aug 6
Reply by Tim Manoogian

Real Estate Loan Program

Your projects on hold and your equipment’s are not moving! Let's get your project back on track. We are direct to the lenders who are looki…

Started by Nick Defterios

0 Aug 2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service