All Discussions Tagged 'partner' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding for Rehabs WANTED(Cleveland, Orlando, San Francisco)

We are looking to gain access to funding for wholesale deals that require taking title and rehab deals.We are also looking to gain access t…

Started by Vince Alexander

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Darwin Fielding

$12M Joint Venture Partners Wanted (Tampa )

I'm a full - time real estate investor looking for Joint Venture Partners to help me fund $12M real estate closing transaction on multifami…

Started by James Levy

7 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

JV EQUITY PARTNER wanted....

To prospective partners; This is my first discussion post requesting for funds. I have a great opportunity. A seller is offering me his and…

Started by Simon W

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Simon W

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Latif Kassam

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

0 Feb 27, 2013

Private money lender or JV Partner neeed for business opportunity in Panama

PRIVATE LENDER OR JV PARTNER NEEDED   I want to buy an existing Hotel located in the Pearl Island Panama (Central America).  Hotel as 7 br/…

Started by MICHAELLE

0 Nov 16, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service