All Discussions Tagged 'partner' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JV Equity Partners wanted for cash flowing projects. Great Returns!! Passive!!

S & S Holdings Inc, Florida based company is looking for JV equity partners for hotels, gas station portfolios, land development, and a…

Started by Chris Swain

3 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

Partner: Impossible

OK.  Play the theme from Mission: Impossible in your head. Now that you have that theme in your head, do you have a partner that seems imp…

Started by Kevin Yeats

3 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Seeking Equity Partner to share 50% of $90K profit on a fix and flip

I am seeking an equity partner to fund 100% of the purchase and rehab costs for 50% of a $90K profit. This is my second deal in tthis neigh…

Started by Diane Williams

1 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

Looking for a credit partner

I am expanding my food truck business i am in need of a credit partner great return on the investment for more information email me at cann…

Started by shawn

6 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

***SUPERB ROI ON FIX/FLIP DEALS ~ CALLING: JOINT VENTURE LENDER / EQUITY PARTNERS**

Looking for Joint Venture Financier on fix and flip deals in hot and prime Philadelphia & Baltimore markets. These deals are in non-war…

Started by Mary Bennett

5 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Seeking JV Partner or Private Money Lender

“I invest in properties that are in foreclosure. We buy them, improve them and quickly resell them for a profit. In order to do these trans…

Started by Wayne Jewell

8 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Joint Venture Equity Partner and Private Money Loans

Equity Cap Fund Advisors is a real estate investment company that provides debt in the form of trust deeds and mortgages in first and secon…

Started by Mitch Valmer

1 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Samuel Thomas

High net worth individual(s) WANTED by NJDCA Registered Residential Builder/ Developer:

We are a NEW Home Builder and land Development Company with over 30 successfully completed building and development projects to our name. W…

Started by Daniel Condon Homes LLC

1 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Samuel Thomas

WHAT NEXT? Need a solution!

I'm under contract on a home in Rancho Mirage, CA in the amount of $359k. The current fair market value is around $482k. With light rehab,…

Started by Daniella Goldstein

0 Feb 15, 2016

Developer/operator seeks equity partner for assisted living/memory care development

Elder Care Development is currently looking for an equity partner to complete our team along with our co-developer/ operator.  We have the…

Started by Terry Toner

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Samuel Thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service