All Discussions Tagged 'need' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need a financial help?

Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to sett…

Started by Sue Parry

2 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by kimberly frock

Four C Store Portfolio Under Contract Need Private or Hard Money Fast

I have a client that has four C-stores under contract Tampa Bay Area FL, Need to close fast!!! $1.1 MM needed 630 Fico Score NO SBA NO MCA…

Started by Chris Swain

2 Feb 9, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Funding

Structure your deals to raise profit margin! Don't wait and let another deal pass you by Expand or startup! Armando Email me for details…

Started by Armando J Nieves

1 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Properties that need to be sold Nationwide & Lenders We have Loans that need to be funded Now!

Properties that need to be sold Nationwide & Lenders We have Loans that need to be funded Now!   When responding to Deal Please only se…

Started by mike miller

0 Nov 23, 2017

funding for short sale investor looking to rehab and sell property for profit

I am a Real Estate investor, i am with 2nd Chance Llc working in the philadelphia area. I am looking for a few private lenders who are look…

Started by Kiambu Bryant

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

$$$$ Looking for lenders to Fund high return residential property in Warren County, NJ.

Looking for lenders to Fund high return residential property in Warren County, NJ. We are a new company looking for someone with experienc…

Started by Jeanette Trincheria

10 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Eric Hicks J

Looking for funding for Real Estate deal.

Hard money loan feel through. Looking for 55k to close this deal. Settlement is December 20th. 129 N. Edgewood St, Baltimore, MD 21229 Purc…

Started by Robert Griffiths

10 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ranchinskiy Vasily

I fund and structure JV/Equity/Debt for qualified projects National and international most venues

I offer almost 40 years experience in the financial industry, 30+ years funding projects from my own balance sheet.  I am direct and gateke…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

we need funding

we need between 30m- 100m to invest  we will repay 50% [ roi  45m-150m] in 6 months 402 572 8895

Started by Gary ELLISTON

13 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for a money partner/hard money lender in NY

I have a couple of possible deals in NY- fix and flips (Orange and Dutchess county), with rehab crew ready to go. I need either a money/JV…

Started by Rob Enright

15 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service