All Discussions Tagged 'money' (694)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Start-Up and Seasoned Small Business Owners & Real Estate Investors

The Practicum Marketplace now has resources available for all types of Business and Real Estate Ventures. Visit the Practicum Marketplace f…

Started by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

2 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

Looking For Private Lenders for Chicago area Fix and Flips. Will do 50/50 profit splits initially.

I am looking for a private lender to fund deals in Chicago and surrounding Chicago areas. We can do 50/50 splits an all profits initially a…

Started by Amin Ali

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Basili

Need commercial asset based lender for 32 unit in Tallahassee, FL

I'm looking for an asset based lender who will finance a 32 unit in tallahasse, FL.  The property is currently vacant and the asking price…

Started by Art Jackson

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Basili

Real estate Funding needed

I am a turn key rental flipper in the midwest. I buy/rehab/lease residential properties and then sell them to investors as turn key.  I hav…

Started by Clayton Wolf

26 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Commercial Funding - Worldwide - NO Application Fee!

We fund EVERY Commercial Real Estate Transaction from Apartment Buildings to Zoos! We fund EVERYWHERE from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe! www.Wor

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Dec 4, 2014

Need to Close Your Commercial Loan Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

Started by John Broussard

0 Dec 3, 2014

Direct Lender - Commercial income properties and SFR investment properties

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

0 Dec 3, 2014

Become a Commercial Loan Broker with the New Innovative Lending Platform (CLOSE MORE DEALS 83% FUNDING RATE!!)

If you are a broker and want to expand you business, we invite you to join our commercial lending team to increase your success in commerci…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Dec 2, 2014

Blanket loan needed for 20 single family homes all rented out

I am looking for a lender who does blanket loans on single family homes. I want to purchase 20 that are all currently rented out. I need a…

Started by Art Jackson

15 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Flerida Santana

Do You Have A Commercial Loan That Needs to Close Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

Started by John Broussard

0 Nov 28, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service