All Discussions Tagged 'mixed' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION: OUR INVESTORS ARE STILL LENDING BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE LOANS!

ATTENTION: OUR INVESTORS ARE STILL LENDING CLICK HERE TO PRE-QUALIFY https://www.cognitoforms.com/UnitedStatesFinance1/MILFORDBUSINESSFINAN

Started by Admin

1 Mar 30
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

Mixed Use Financing Needed for One Week Close and short term hold

Good morning, Looking to buy a mixed use building by lake michigan outside Milwaukee.  It has two residential and 4 commercial including a…

Started by JJ

9 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

The Rio Vista Mixed Use Development Property is Idea For An Assisted Living Community

Within a 30 to 60 mile radius of Rio Grande City Texas & Starr County, there are more than 2 million residents on the US side of the bo…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 2, 2013

11 Acres Mixed Use With Improvements $1.5 Million [Part1]

Special Deal: 11 acres with paved streets, water, sewer, fiber optics, street signage, utilities, phone & cable included. At the entran…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Aug 20, 2013

Ways to Raise Capital and Getting Funding

http://seekingfundingandcapital.blogspot.com/

Started by Rene Perez

0 Jun 22, 2013

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an opp…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Calvin Butler

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an op…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 1, 2013

Seeking JV Equity Partnership to capitalize on Multi-family and mixed-use income producing assets.

Terra Companies have been developing Urban income producing properties for the last twelve years and are now seeking an equity partner to c…

Started by Scott Niblack

0 Jan 3, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service