All Discussions Tagged 'mixed' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COMMERCIAL FUNDING UP TO 80% LTV - NATIONWIDE - NO TAX RETURNS NEEDED!

Started by Admin

0 Jan 23

Need a mixed use lender for a 16 unit apartment building with storefront on first level

Hi there! I'm Pat Allen and I have a client that would like to refinance a mixed use property in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. The client woul…

Started by Patriotic Investor

11 Oct 27, 2021
Reply by WKL David

ATTENTION: OUR INVESTORS ARE STILL LENDING BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE LOANS!

ATTENTION: OUR INVESTORS ARE STILL LENDING CLICK HERE TO PRE-QUALIFY https://www.cognitoforms.com/UnitedStatesFinance1/MILFORDBUSINESSFINAN

Started by Admin

1 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Lisa Verholtz

Mixed Use Financing Needed for One Week Close and short term hold

Good morning, Looking to buy a mixed use building by lake michigan outside Milwaukee.  It has two residential and 4 commercial including a…

Started by JJ

9 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

The Rio Vista Mixed Use Development Property is Idea For An Assisted Living Community

Within a 30 to 60 mile radius of Rio Grande City Texas & Starr County, there are more than 2 million residents on the US side of the bo…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 2, 2013

11 Acres Mixed Use With Improvements $1.5 Million [Part1]

Special Deal: 11 acres with paved streets, water, sewer, fiber optics, street signage, utilities, phone & cable included. At the entran…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Aug 20, 2013

Ways to Raise Capital and Getting Funding

http://seekingfundingandcapital.blogspot.com/

Started by Rene Perez

0 Jun 22, 2013

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an opp…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Calvin Butler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service