All Discussions Tagged 'low' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reach EVERY member of this website with your own message. Now through Halloween!

Do you have a funding program you would like everyone on The Real Estate Finance Website to know about? Do you have the perfect investment…

Started by Admin

2 Apr 22, 2019
Reply by Nora Preston

Funding

Structure your deals to raise profit margin! Don't wait and let another deal pass you by Expand or startup! Armando Email me for details…

Started by Armando J Nieves

1 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Hard Money Lenders No Upfront Fees – Winston Rowe & Associates

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES WEB SITE   Winston Rowe & Associates, a national commercial hard money finance firm can quickly close on…

Started by Winston Rowe

2 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

UNDISCLOSED REBATES TO BROKERS UP TO 2 pts from COMMERCIAL BANK!

~ BofI Federal Bank ~ (call Natalie at 617-833-1565 or email at ndumont@bofifederalbank.com) Do you have a client buying/refinancing a mult…

Started by Natalie Dumont

0 Sep 19, 2017

Business and Personal Lines of Credit

This program is good for real estate investors, business owners and start-ups.   Our primary line of business is the ULOC program (unsecure…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 May 6, 2017
Reply by Sam Moin

Good Funding or do not use - URGENT

I am looking to find someone who has actually received funding from Jerethan Funding Inc. They post in the blog section of Real Estate Fina…

Started by Raoul Marchando

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Stacey Brotherton

Small amount needed for 90 days- $13,000

I'm dealing with a flaky lender and no longer have time to wait on her. The "lender" is not seasoned and doesn't know what she's doing, and…

Started by Erin Naome

3 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

NINA loans

Loans from $100,000 to $2.5 M with No Income/No Asset documentation NO upfront fees Up to 70% LTV and CLTV of 80% Cash-out or purchase, 3…

Started by Kevin Yeats

0 Mar 20, 2014

Great rates on apartment (and other commercial property) loans

Rates in the 4.50% - 5.25% range (perhaps lower on the best properties/locations) Ideally, properties in Tier 1 locations seeking long-term…

Started by Kevin Yeats

0 Jan 23, 2014

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service