All Discussions Tagged 'loan' (337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

2 on Thursday
Reply by John A Hanson

Refiance funding desired on a MHP in Atwater CA

Seeking $750,000.00 to refinance a mobile home park. Park valued at $1,000,000.00. This loan will take out the hard money interest only len…

Started by Bradley N. Meyer

10 Nov 8
Reply by Reginald Truss

Bridge loans $1mm - $40mm USA

Bridge loans $1mm - $40mm Commercial real estate bridge loans $1mm - $40mm NationwideInterest Only - 6-24 months with extensionsTo 75% LTV…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Oct 4

Finally, a common sense approach to business funding

Only pay when you draw. Get a funding decision in under 3 minutes—not days or weeks.* Real people ready to help—just a phone call away. Tru…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Sep 27

Bridge loans USA

Minimum bridge loan size from $1mm to $100mmUp Up to 75% LTV, 24 month term with 6 month extensions available, Most commercial property typ…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Aug 28

Funding

Structure your deals to raise profit margin! Don't wait and let another deal pass you by Expand or startup! Armando Email me for details…

Started by Armando J Nieves

1 Aug 26
Reply by Victor Gresham

MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND APPLY NOW

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

2 Aug 26
Reply by Victor Gresham

ATTENTION! INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SEND ME with your name, phone and best email with "Rehab" in the Subject Line to:privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com Please do not provide any…

Started by Trina George

1 Aug 19
Reply by Victor Gresham

looking for an ARV loan in Penselvania

I recently acquired a house at a foreclosure. the house is located in Norristown PA 19401. The house needs around $40,000 in repairs and th…

Started by Anton Glotser

4 Aug 6
Reply by Tim Manoogian

MultiFamily 1 - 4 and 5+ Finance

We Close in LLC!  Stated Income Programs! Why do so many Real Estate Agents and Investors Choose The Chris Mafera & Daughter Capital Co…

Started by Chris Mafera

0 Jul 3

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service