All Discussions Tagged 'loan' (349)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the ec…

Started by elmer bashara

0 Aug 3

ATTN 1-4 Family Rehabbers: New Product With No Monthly Payments For 12 Months!

ATTN 1-4 Family Rehabbers: New Product With No Monthly Payments For 12 Months*600 Min Credit Score *No Experience *Up to 90% of purchase an…

Started by Admin

1 Jul 8
Reply by Dacroi Charles

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the ec…

Started by elmer bashara

0 Jul 1

Started by elmer bashara

0 Jun 24

Started by elmer bashara

0 Jun 17

Fastest Bridge Loans! - Highest LTVs! - No Exit Strategy Needed! - Bridge To Permanent Also Available!!

Interest Rate Ranges and Terms for both A&D or Purchase Funding: Bridge Loans at 8.00% to 12.00% Interest Only (based on Prime rate i…

Started by Eric Day

2 Jun 11
Reply by John Galloway

Private House Loan

I’m looking to buy a house in Washington State between Gig Harbor and Port Orchard. Looking for 3Bd 2Ba no stairs between 340-380K Credit i…

Started by Paul Hesch

7 Jun 4
Reply by Alan Jones

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

7 May 13
Reply by Alan Jones

Ground Up Construction Financing

Loan Amounts from $25K-$7M+ --------------- GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION, WITH LAND FREE & CLEAR -1-4 Units(above 4 units goes under our com…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Apr 30

Asset Based Loan or Joint Venture To Help Close 5 Cash Flowing Business's Florida>> 10 days

My Client is looking for a  Joint Venture or Asset Based Loan Needed $4M in sales and $650k+ net. I have under contract ready to move. A…

Started by Chris Swain

3 Mar 21
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service