All Discussions Tagged 'land' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you Have Real Estate Financial Solutions you Need Solved

Have you been denied financing from a Banks or other Alternative Lenders? Need to refinance your Commercial Building or Land? Have a Commer…

Started by John Broussard

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by John Broussard

Nationwide Business and Real Estate Loans 1,000,000 and above

Nationwide business and real estate loans 1,000,000 and above. Secured and unsecured business loans to companies that have three and more y…

Started by Richard Milford

3 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Daniella Goldstein

Conventional & Private Money-No Upfront Fees! Principles ONLY!

Conventional & Private Money  Check our many ways to serve your commercial needs. Commercial Property Very Low Rates Very Fast Close…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Aug 18, 2015

Refinance owner occupied Ranch producing farm

Looking to refinance my ranch located in the California area I owe 950k it was appraised for 2.2million Looking for a 65% LTV .  Please no…

Started by shawn

3 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by gilbert bocanegra

Construction loans and commercial mortgages land and land development loans 1,000,000 and above

Construction and land development loans in USA and Mexico Construction and develo…

0 Aug 9, 2015

Construction and land development financing 1,000,000 to 250,000,000 USA and Mexico

Construction and land development financing 1,000,000 to 250,000,000 for commercial and residential projects in the USA and Mexico  Our web…

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Clair Smedley

(BUYERS AND SELLERS) Texas Turn-Key Investments

We are looking for buyers and sellers.  If you buy, we have turn key investments. If you sell, we still have turn key investments that you…

Started by Marcus Reynolds

0 Jul 6, 2015

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

Texas Commercial Property Financing

Conventional Financing - Stated Commercial Loans - Bridge & Hard Money Loans - Land Loans - Rehab & Construction Financing; We cons…

Started by John Broussard

0 Apr 17, 2015

Looking for Private Lenders to work with.

Looking for Private Lenders to work with several deals I have in my pipeline, not interested in Hard Money Lenders and Brokers. Refi. renta…

Started by Boris Aivazian

10 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Reginald Truss

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service