All Discussions Tagged 'hardmoney' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out Refinance up to 70% LTV

We have a great Commercial Real Estate program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purch…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jan 11, 2023

Multifamily Funding up to 80% - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 19, 2022

Direct Fix & Flip Funding - 100% of all Rehab can be financed!

Senior Commercial Capital is a direct lender offering Fix & Flip Funding across America!  Single-Family (1- 4 Units), Condos, and To…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 13, 2022

Fix & Flip Funding For 1-4 Units and Multifamily Properties- up to 85% Purchase and 100% Rehab

Check out our current Fix & Flip Program: Single-Family (1- 4 Units), Condos, Townhomes, Multifamily, Mixed-Use No Income, No Tax Retu…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 7, 2022

Multifamily Funding Nationwide - Up to 80% LTV

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up t…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 29, 2022

Direct Commercial Lender - Financing Commercial properties and Fix & Flips right now!

Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors Senior Commercial Capital is a direc…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 28, 2022

MORTGAGE BROKERS - SEND ME YOUR FUNDING SCENARIOS!

Hi Friends! I am a direct lender with focus on small balance commercial funding ($100k up to $2 Million) and 1 to 4 unit residential invest…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 17, 2022

Fix & Flip Funding - 85% Purchase and 100% Rehab

Check out our current Fix & Flip Program: Single-Family (1- 4 Units), Condos, and Townhomes No Income, No Tax Returns, No Assets &…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 15, 2022

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing

Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV for Purchase or Refinance: up to 70% LTC of Rehab amount: 100% Max Loan to ARV:  up to 65% Minimum As-Is Appra…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 18, 2022

DIRECT LENDER FUNDING COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL BRIDGE LOANS NOW!

Hi Friends! I am an Account Executive for a direct lender called Capital Three Sixty. My job is to help Mortgage Brokers and RE Investors m…

Started by Admin

1 Oct 16, 2022
Reply by Antwan Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service