All Discussions Tagged 'hard' (539)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

★BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT for RE INVESTORS l $5K to $3M★

Funding $5000 to $3,000,000PROGRAMS WE OFFER:*Secure Business Line of Credit*-48hr approvals-Funding $5000 to $3,000,0000-Weekly or Month…

Started by Nick Hubbard

1 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Ivel J Rodriguez

Get Commercial Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance!!!

*Commercial Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance*Capability to offer loans from $100K to $5M+WHAT WE OFFER:-Non Conforming…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Aug 24, 2015

Anyone Lending on Distressed Notes?

A partner and I have a very interesting opportunity to purchase out of receivership a distressed not 1st position against a 80 unit apartme…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

10 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

ATTENTION LENDERS AND BROKERS - DEAL INSIDE!!!

To any and all direct lenders and loan brokers, attached you will find everything you need to familiarize yourself with this deal and to ga…

Started by Troy Jeanmard

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

$300,000 Short Term Loan

I have a borrower that needs to borrow $300,000 in Indianapolis. Loan secured by rental properties with a wholesale value of $750,000. Mone…

Started by Monte Alexander

28 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Richard Pickett

Private Lenders/Joint Ventures/Angel Investors

My name is Jose Reyes I represent Bneevige Realty Investments, LLC, we are real estate investors in Houston Tx. and surrounding areas we ar…

Started by BneevigeRealty Investments,LLC

5 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Richard Pickett

Attention Real estate investors, Rehabbers we have what your looking for

Here are a few of the highlights: Purchase or RefinanceInvestor Fix & Flip / Rehab Loans 125% LTV / 70% ARVSmall Loans From $100,000 up…

Started by shawn

4 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by John Hicks

Get Funding For Commercial Property Acquisitions, Refinance Or Cash Outs!!!

Get Funding For a Commercial Property Acquisition, Refinance Or Cash Outs!!! Capability to offer loans from $50K to $5M+ WHAT WE OFF…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Aug 9, 2015

Up to 80% of Purchase + 100% of Rehab, Rates start at 9.99%

We offer Fix n Flip, Construction, Refinance, Bridge Loans and all other real estate backed loans. We lend in California, Nevada, Texas and…

Started by Ben Stoodley

2 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Ben Stoodley

Private money Ca

Home buyers, in particular, are intimidated by the strict lending mandates and prolonged documentation phases by the mainstream lending fir…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

1 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service