All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

Do you offer financing for real estate loans over $1,000,000? Multi-family, office, sports complex, hotel, development funding, residential…

Started by Admin

197 17 hours ago
Reply by Cindra Ranieri

Need fix and flip funding in Florida

I have a client that just went under contract for a home in Ft. Myers Florida.  Purchase price is $289000. ARV is $380000.  The buyer can p…

Started by Lisa Verholtz

14 on Sunday
Reply by CARBRIGE FINANCES

Credit repair business, help your client secure funding and make a income.

I have a time test and proven process to remove any and all types of negative items, in a timely manner. Not this old school process, that…

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8

Credit repair, quick and easy. Live credit monitoring login, to provide real time proof of deletions

I have a time test and proven process to remove any and all types of negative items, in a timely manner. Not this old school process, that…

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8

Fast credit repair w/ credit monitoring login ,provided for real time proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8

12 million funding for student housing needed Immediately

Hello, everyone, My name is Frank Lawson, I am in need of an equity partner or an honest hard money lender for a student housing property I…

Started by Frank Lawson

3 Sep 3
Reply by PAB PERRY

Who is direct? Who is a mortgage broker? Which one are you?

Owning this website, I come into contact with many direct lenders, mortgage brokers, borrowers, and others in the lending circle. With all…

Started by Admin

27 Sep 2
Reply by Marvin Baptiste

Funding

Structure your deals to raise profit margin! Don't wait and let another deal pass you by Expand or startup! Armando Email me for details…

Started by Armando J Nieves

1 Aug 26
Reply by Victor Gresham

WE HAVE FUNDING FOR REAL ESTATE AND OTHER BUSINESS INDUSTRIES

WE offer commercial real estate loans nationwide. We also FINANCE IN MANY OTHER INDUSTRIES AS WELL AS BUSINESS AND CREDIT. We can lend on b…

Started by WAYNE SANDERS

4 Aug 25
Reply by Victor Gresham

We Proudly Represent A Nationwide Network Of Private Capital Investors That Can Fund Viable Projects

Private funding has taken over where traditional banks have left off...We are direct to the lending source and provide up to HALF A BILLION…

Started by Tiffany Williams

8 Aug 25
Reply by Victor Gresham

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service